BY BED HEAD

Go big or go home! This amazing conditioning jelly uses a Fibre-Thickening technology which absorbs into your tresses leaving them bigger, fatter and moisturized. Softened strands are pumped up and ready to party on!

About the product:

• Fibre Thickening Technology absorbs into the hair, swelling the fibres. So individual fibres are plumped to make it look thicker
  • The shampoo and conditioner works as a system to give you a lift in volume and make hair strands appear thicker
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Full Blown Berry

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using FULLY LOADED™ Massive Volume Shampoo Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well. Easy!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Polyquaternium Crosspolymer-3, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Mineral Oil ( Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Polyurethane-39, Sorbitan Oleate, Trideceth-6, C11-13 Isoparaffin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzyl Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Horrible product! Leaves your hair sticky and it's overpriced. Smell is not that great either. I will not recommend this product at all. Also you don't get much product for the price. I found this product at Ulta.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
Just purchased the shampoo and conditioner from ulta. The bottle comes in a 25fl oz size for I believe 30$. My first thoughts, IT SMELLS AMAZINGGGGG. After a weeks use my hair feels extremely soft. I definitely love it and is worth the price. Definitely a good hair investment my only con is that it leaves my hair oily do would recommend for dry hair. Other than that a great buy.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I felt the product was too thick and not easy to rinse out of my hair. I love bedhead products and the scents however this particular one did not meet my expectations.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
This stuff smells like strawberries and doesn’t weigh my hair down. Unfortunately sometime in the last few years I developed allergy and can no longer use it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This leaves my hair feeling soft, manageable, and smells great too. It's a great product for the price and would recommend for all hair types.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love all bed head products. This smells great and instantly detangles my hair. I use it after every shampoo. Will definitely buy again!
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
georgia m.
Bed heads product is amazing to use when you have a special event! It adds great volume to your hair and is best for all hair types. I have coloured hair and feel it does not effect my hair so that is amazing