Bed Head Fully Loaded™ Massive Volume Shampoo uploaded by Claudia V.

BY BED HEAD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Don’t freak out! This is our most advanced volumizing shampoo ever Using expertly engineered Uploader™ technology, this shampoo gives limp locks volume memory that you can see and a difference you can feel. If gravity starts to pull your style down, just push hair back up to reactivate your style. The result? Fully Loaded volume that’s as bif as when you first created it! Boom!

About the product:

• Uploader Technology works by depositing an active volumising ingredient onto the hair which gives you instant volume you can see and feel
  • Uploader Technology also gives hair ‘volume memory’ which means that if your style starts to drop you can push hair back up to recreate the volume
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Full Blown Berry

How to Use: You know what to do; lather up in damp hair, rinse and follow with FULLY LOADED™ Volumizing Conditioning Jelly. Blow-dry with your favourite brush.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Punica Granatum Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Alcohol Denat., Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Buy on ULTA*
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Amazing shampoo! I was recommended this product and I fell in love with it. I used the redken before. Redken also works but I feel this product gives more volume and my hair instantly feels thicker. I look like I have more hair then I actually do.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely love this!! It's in my rotation and when I use it I am able to notice the volume much easier than with some of the other more expensive brands. It doesn't dry my hair out and my hair feels amazing. I would highly recommend for anyone needing volume.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
It definitely gives volume and smells great but it leaves my hair feeling coated in an oily/sticky film. It doesn't LOOK oily but it feels like there is a lot of gunk in my hair. I'd rather have soft hair than not be able to touch it.
Tori C.
I have very fine hair and wanted this product to work so bad, but it fell short for me. It leaves a weird film on my hair after drying it that almost makes my hair feel dirty. The upside is that it smells amazing!!
Jordy N.
This product was unbelievable. My hair is often very flat to my head, but after using this product for about a week I saw a major difference. My hair had never been so bouncy and lifted before. I loved it. I have tried other products since I ran out but I will definitely have to go back to it sometime.
Emily B.
The best feature about this product is that it smells amazing. It does give volume but I don't care for the product/film it leaves behind.
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this for days with high humidity. My hair is fine and tends to go flat and this product help keep the volume in my hair.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Love this works really well and cheap in price can purchase at the local stores in my area and usually can get coupons
Elizabeth
This shampoo smells great but doesn't perform great with volumizing the hair unless your hair has natural body.
Heather M.
Waco
This shampoo lathers on so evenly! It adds so much volume to my hair and is definitely a must buy

back