Bed Head Full of It™ Volume Finishing Spray uploaded by Sara M.

BY BED HEAD #70 in Hairspray

Full of it helps you to lock in insane volume! Spray all over volume styles to lock in long lasting hold without the crunch.

About the product:

• Hold: firm
  • Texture: medium
  • Finish: shine
  • Locks in fearless volume
  • Allows you to keep bolder and braver styles intact wherever you go
  • Gives flexible hold without the hard hair feel
  • Fragrance: Big Berry Fizz

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Water (Aqua/Eau), t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Quaternium-52, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral.

Csilla K.
Caribou
Bead Head Volumizing Spray,is a wonderful product! "Want to know a secret??? I love the way it smells too, which is one of the reasons I bought it at first. "But then after I tried it, it made me love the bounce it added to my hair, which is very fine. I desperately want to try more of their products and especially the After Party Spray! "I'm not yet sure what it's for or what it does..but it smells fantastic, cute pink bottle and if this volume spray is so good...I bet the After Party Spray is too.
Theresa T.
Immnot too big on using hairspray. I really rarely ever apply it into my hair no matter if I have curls or not. The only time I use it is if I'm going to a fancy party or wedding. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but my hair holds with it in for a long time
Danielle A.
The volume spray smells so good. Nice scent and light on the hair and doesn't weigh it down. It lasts a long time. I would highly recommend. I love the whole line of products. I like the shine mist too. I bought it at Rite Aid. I know that Ulta carries it too.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
This smells soooo good you could eat it. But it tastes nasty don’t waste your time. I love the whole like it works well with my oily combo skin. It’s found in ulta. At least that’s where i get it and I’ve used about six things from this skin care line and it amAzing.
VeAnna W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This hairspray works amazing for apply volume when I’m teasing my hair! I’ve used this every time I apply my extensions or teased my hair. Holds all day and leaves my thin hair looking very full.
Hannah B.
I love all of my bed Head products, but this is my favorite. Unlike most hairspray this one smells amazing. It holds well and dries quickly. It doesn't leave a yucky residue when you wash it out.
Breann C.
American Fork
I love the smell, but I also love the hold that it has and how long that hold actually lasts! Hairspray that can hold for a long period of time is hard to find these days
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a really nice hair spray because it’s long lasting but not crunchy. You can get it at cvs or grocery stores but it is nearly as expensive as salon quality sprays. I don’t notice too much of a difference between a cheaper alternative and this so I don’t think I.d spend the extra money on it.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Bed head such great product line love there stying tools they work so well there is a good selection to meet your needs an my needs are volume volume volume an t.v.ghis does the trick will recommend this an okj will be heading out to repurchase this soon
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Smells soooooo good and works so well! You can even fix mistakes without worrying about fallout like a lot of other brands. It’s not too heavy for the amount of hold and texture that is added and it isn’t as alcohol smelling as a lot of other brands.