BY BED HEAD

Fight frizz with our new and improved FOXY CURLS Contour Cream! The formula has been updated with our latest curl technology and provides waves and curls with up to 72-hour definition, 72-hour anti-humidity and 72-hour anti-frizz!

About the product:

• Curl Contouring Complex defines waves and curls for up to 72 hours!
  • Anti-frizz Blend fights frizz for up to 72 hours and nourishes
  • Superior styling polymers provides light hold for waves and curl
  • Fragrance: Fruit Twist

How to Use: Apply to small sections of damp hair in a downward motion to smooth cuticle, for an even and thorough distribution.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Linalool.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is not a product to give us flat/straight haired girls miracle curls but it is an awesome product for wlmen with naturally curly hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Contour Cream

My daughter has VERY curly hair, I'm talkin Ringlets! I have Wavy hair.....
This goop of AMAZINGNESS is a curly haired/wavey haired girls DREAM COME TRUE.
When used right it leaves the hair smooth and soft to the touch while keeping your natural Curl/Wave under control. Without getting crunchy, heavy, or flaky.
(Her hair is still wet in the first photo with her hair down and product in it, its dry in the 2nd photo with it up product also in it from 8 hour earlier, 3rd is me and my natural wavy hair dry with the product, 4th is her hair down and dry with product. )
When her hair is wet I put a small ( about a dime or a little bigger ) sized amount of product in my hand, rub my hands to getter just a little to spread the product out then use my hands to grab her hair starting at the end of the strands and squeeze up as if I am trying to squeeze water out from her hair. I do this all over her head starting from ends until I'm about half way up her hair. I don't put it near her scalp unless she is wearing her hair up. If she is wearing her hair up, I will comb it all through her hair and pull it up into the style we are doing that day. It keeps the curls under control without making her hair crunchy and stiff, as well as keeping her flyaways and her edges " baby hairs " from lookin crazy throughout the day as she plays and the wind blows her hair around.
I also never blow dry our hair. We always air dry!
d h.
Smells great and gets the job done. My hair is wavy/curly and this product helps tame it during the most humid times of the year. It works a bit better than mousse and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to define and hold their curls
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
I love this stuff 😍 but i have to be careful how much I apply or sometimes it can get kinda sticky! But it really helps my curls and it smells like skittles ;) I really love bedhead hair products!!!
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
I am in love with this cream! My hair has always had wave, but not enough to just leave it naturally. With the help of this cream and my diffuser. My waves are more defined and it looks amazing! Bed Head Foxy Curls™ Contour Cream
Chloe C.
Bluffton, SC
My hair has always been SUPER frizzy and uncontrollable. i've literally tried like every product ever. this stuff amazed me by how much it tamed my hair. its not crunchy and it smells really good.. kind of citrusy but in a weird way. 10/10 would recommend!!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Smells great and does what I want it to! I usually put it in partially air dried hair, clip it up in a loose and messy bun, and let it dry up there for a while. It really amps up my waves and brings out some of my curls that I don't get to see a lot of the time!
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
This is the most amazing smelling and best quality curl cream I have ever used! It keeps your curls locked in all day and completely tames frizz. I sure didn't expect this product to exceed my expectations like it did. #1 product for styling those with curly and frizzy hair!
Brittany M.
I used to think this product was great for me, but after seeing what else was out there, I don't know why I ever used this. It barely gave me any definition and my hair felt pretty gross at the end of the day. There are so many other better curl definers out there.
Patricia B.
Clyde, NC
I love this creme. It smells amazing and creates amazing curls in my hair that hold all day! I always get stopped and asked what's in my hair and if my curls are natural. THEY ARE! I recommend this stuff to everyone.
Breanna H.
Smells like candy. And it keeps curls defined and not crunchy at all. Very easy to wash out in the shower which is great for my thick hair. It's a little on the pricier side but it's definitely worth it
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
I have tried many of this brand hair products and there amazing but will this one make my curls hard because I HATE that plz !!!! I been wanting to know
Liz W.
I read they are discontinuing this, is it true?
d h.
I have one and I can’t figure out how to open it! Any pointers?
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I have always picked this up in hair store but for some reason I always put it back down. I'm currently using T.I.G.I curls rock. How is the foxy curls? Does it leave your hair feeling hard or heavy?
Melissa W.
Dillon , SC
Will this product hold curls in tack with making the hair stiff?