BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls is a sulfate free moisturelicious shampoo that fights frizz, redefines curls and adds shine. It smoothes hair and provides curl memory that resists humidity. Gives gentle cleansing without stripping or weighing down hair. Helps maintain hair color and provides moisture. Detangles and provides slip.

• I have been wanting to try this, does it make your hair f...1 Answers
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this product it smells really good and it’s a good price to . I use all of there products . I would recommend this to all my friends . Its good for dry scalp and I will definitely buy again . Love this
Alyssa L.
Curly haired girls know you need a good shower routine or you look like a poodle. This one is a part of my routine. Thanks for not letting me look like a poodle Togo!
Jordan T.
This product was great to help me revive my Curls and it didn't weigh them down in the process. I have extremely curly hair and I feel like this accentuated the curls. the smell is amazing and it didn't dry out my scalp like a lot of shampoos do. the only problem is the shampoo is really dense so to get it on all parts of your hair takes a little more work then thinner shampoo probably would. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anybody who has curly hair and is trying to find a shampoo that will help accentuate the beautiful curls.
SALLY M.
This is a must have for those who has curly hair or if you want to get curly hair.. Not saying it will make your hair curly, but i use it because it is very moisterising and adds moisture back to your hair so you can add a scrunching product to your hair and a blow drier to get amazing curls. i love this and i have slightly wavey hair. great for moisture
Bree L.
Defines, shapes and supports style. Encourages soft, manageable curls. Eliminates frizz.Flaunt your Foxy Curls! This sulfate-free moisturelicious shampoo fights frizz, redefines curls and adds shine. Be foxy! Be fierce! Smoothes and provides curl memory Gentle cleansing without stripping or weighing down hair Detangles
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
When I need to add a little bit of pizzazz to Michaels had helped me along I don't have to worry about my girl falling out it's an all-day hold an all-day strong My Curls are shiny are softer and more luscious thanks to bed head I do recommend it to others although it could be a bit pricey but I do like it.
Amy C.
Lake Milton, OH
I was a bit skeptical about using this product because other curl shampoos have not worked for me. My hair is super wavy but this shampoo did give me more of a beach curl effect. Not only did it work on my hair but it smells great! I have recommended this product to a few of my friends!
michelle f.
los angeles, ca
THIS SHAMPOO HAS BEEN REALLY FUN TO USE AND KEPT MY HAIR FEELING FREASH AND CLEAN IT IS A GREAT VALUE AND IT STANDS OUT TOWARDS OTHER PRODUCTS I LOVE THE PASKAGING IT IS REALLY CUTE, THE SMELL IS NICE AND LAST FOR QUITE A WHILE, I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS
Vee A.
Yes, please! This shampoo has helped put more curl into my wavy hair. It makes the curls look awesome! I suggest it be used with the conditioner and the Hi-Def Spray to really finish the look. The shampoo by itself works wonders, but it needs it friends to be very effective.
Lauren S.
Louisville, KY
The best shampoo I have ever used! I have curly/wavy hair and this shampoo leaves it in a good texture. It doesn't strip away all product (good for curly hair). They have discontinued product so it is a little more expensive to order from other sites. Very satisfied!
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been wanting to try this, does it make your hair fluffy or will it keeps my curls decently formed and moisturized?