BY BED HEAD

Upgrade your curls to HD with TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray. With a support factor of 2 it will give you flexible hold and defined, frizz-free, separated curls for knockout hair! For sumptuous, bouncy curls full of life and energy that will swing with you all day, try TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray. Say goodbye to frizz and welcome softer, healthier curls that shine and get you noticed.

How to Use: Spray on wet hair and style. Spray on dry hair to touch up tour curls.

Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat (SD alcohol 40-B/alcool specialment denature 40B), methacryloyl ethyl betaine/acrylates copolymer, acrylates copolymer/polyurethane, parfum, citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, quaternium-52, methyl gluceth-20, oleth-20

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells great, but I have very fine curly hair and I didn't benefit much from the actual product. " in 3 reviews
  • "It works well on wavy hair, enhancing the curls more & works great with curly hair as well!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Good for a light touch up, smells amazing and hold for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I spray it thoroughly throughout my hair and blow dry (not all the way) with a diffuser." in 1 review
  • "Its easy to use and it works well, the smell isn't great but it does have an excellent hold." in 1 review
Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
I love using Foxy Curls if I know it’s going to be really humid. It only takes a couple of sprays and this keeps my naturally waves hair from being one big tangled, frizzy mess.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This spray is suppose to help lock in your curls. It’s a little different than hair spray, in my opinion. It did seem to help my hair hold its curls but it also left my hair feeling tacky/sticky and heavy with product. I only used maybe 3 sprays for my whole head. So would recommend using very little to avoid sticky hair!
Christina N.
wapakoneta
Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def curl spray has amazing hold, smells good and is affordable. It’s long lasting and when combined with other products from the Bed Head line, it works that much better! This product is perfect for summer time all natural curls!
Courtney S.
St. Louis
Purchased at: Target
I have used this spray for years and it helps keep my hair curly throughout the day. It leave some crunchy spots which does not feel great, but overall helps my hair stay well. I would definitely buy this product again but I’m open to finding other options as well.
Tina W.
Henderson, NV
This is the best curl enhancer it does the high definition curls and doesn't leave my hair all crackly and sticky it may sit more of a natural curl it is a new go to
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
My HG curl spray reformulated so I've been on the hunt for a new one. This is okay, but not great. Yes, it controls frizz and keeps my 3b/3c curls defined, but it also doesn't mist as finely/broadly as I prefer, so some parts of my hair end up with more than I need (and it gets crunchy) and others are unsprayed. Also, the nozzle has a tendency to get gunked up a bit, which makes the spray quality worse. Smells nice (but not too strong), like the other Foxy Curls products.
Danielle B.
I love this product! I have wavy hair that gets frizzy in the heat. I’ve tried a lot of products to define my waves and this is one of the best. I spray evenly all over and then scrunch scrunch scrunch the same way I do with beach waves spray. It dries with a great hold. I don’t find it to leave my hair “crunchy” or too hard at all. It dries really beautifully.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I like this product. I have fine curly hair and I feel like it did a good job of defining my curls. I spray it on when my hair is wet before I use any other products. It's a little pricier than drugstore brands.
Chelsea G.
Lexington, SC
Smells like fruit loops and a few sprays will get the job done! I love that this doesn't cake up, flake, or make my curls crunchy. I typically use this in conjunction with a water based gel and my curls will hold for days while resisting frizz.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought this on a whim when I was at Ulta. I think I paid about $17.99 for this bottle. And I bought it about a year ago and I still have it. It made my curls bouncy but it made them feel very dry .
Ashley W.
How does this do on frizz control?!