BY BED HEAD

Upgrade your curls to HD with TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray. With a support factor of 2 it will give you flexible hold and defined, frizz-free, separated curls for knockout hair! For sumptuous, bouncy curls full of life and energy that will swing with you all day, try TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray. Say goodbye to frizz and welcome softer, healthier curls that shine and get you noticed.

How to Use: Spray on wet hair and style. Spray on dry hair to touch up tour curls.

Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat (SD alcohol 40-B/alcool specialment denature 40B), methacryloyl ethyl betaine/acrylates copolymer, acrylates copolymer/polyurethane, parfum, citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, quaternium-52, methyl gluceth-20, oleth-20

Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray
  • "Smells great, but I have very fine curly hair and I didn't benefit much from the actual product. " in 3 reviews
  • "It works well on wavy hair, enhancing the curls more & works great with curly hair as well!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Good for a light touch up, smells amazing and hold for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I spray it thoroughly throughout my hair and blow dry (not all the way) with a diffuser." in 1 review
  • "Its easy to use and it works well, the smell isn't great but it does have an excellent hold." in 1 review
Danielle B.
I love this product! I have wavy hair that gets frizzy in the heat. I’ve tried a lot of products to define my waves and this is one of the best. I spray evenly all over and then scrunch scrunch scrunch the same way I do with beach waves spray. It dries with a great hold. I don’t find it to leave my hair “crunchy” or too hard at all. It dries really beautifully.
Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
I love using Foxy Curls if I know it’s going to be really humid. It only takes a couple of sprays and this keeps my naturally waves hair from being one big tangled, frizzy mess.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This spray is suppose to help lock in your curls. It’s a little different than hair spray, in my opinion. It did seem to help my hair hold its curls but it also left my hair feeling tacky/sticky and heavy with product. I only used maybe 3 sprays for my whole head. So would recommend using very little to avoid sticky hair!
Christina N.
wapakoneta
Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def curl spray has amazing hold, smells good and is affordable. It’s long lasting and when combined with other products from the Bed Head line, it works that much better! This product is perfect for summer time all natural curls!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I like this product. I have fine curly hair and I feel like it did a good job of defining my curls. I spray it on when my hair is wet before I use any other products. It's a little pricier than drugstore brands.
Chelsea G.
Lexington, SC
Smells like fruit loops and a few sprays will get the job done! I love that this doesn't cake up, flake, or make my curls crunchy. I typically use this in conjunction with a water based gel and my curls will hold for days while resisting frizz.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought this on a whim when I was at Ulta. I think I paid about $17.99 for this bottle. And I bought it about a year ago and I still have it. It made my curls bouncy but it made them feel very dry .
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
This smells amazing! I would almost use this just for the candy smell. I like that my hair isn't crunchy after using his. Downfall is that it still feels a little sticky after using it. Price point is great too
Angelica R.
Oceanside, CA
I want to love this product because of the reviews, but it does not add as much "curl" to my hair as I would like. I can get nice beachy waves from this product, if all goes well. I have long very thick coarse hair that is a mixture of textures (curly, wavy, straight, frizzy). Some days the product works better than others, but the thing I find the most frustrating about it is I have to use A LOT of this for it to seem to have any effect and my hair is crunchy until it is fully dry (several hours). I also can't touch my hair at all during that time or else the waves may not set.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
I bought this with my new Bed Head curling iron and loved it! Didn't leave my hair crispy or dry. It was soft and smelled so good! Made my curls last way longer than not having product in, which is what I was hoping for! Also, a little goes along way, so you will end up using this product for a while after buying!! Can you say, getting your moneys worth!!??? Very pleased customer!
Ashley W.
How does this do on frizz control?!

back