BY BED HEAD #77 in Hair Mousse

Activate your natural curls with this mega mousse and bring out your inner foxy lady. provides curl memory to maintain all-day shape non-flaking formula softens and smoothes 8.45 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Reviews (1922)
Carrie M.
Review for: Mousse Curls Extreme 8.45 more...
This product works well. my hair is straight but when i want curls i use this product on my wet hair and scrunch it together and let it dry.

I doesn't leave my hair feeling hard which is important to me that is doesn't feel or look like i use a can of hair spray on it.
Hailey C.
I really like this product. I used to put it on before I curled my hair so it would stay extra long and made it look a little more natural. I would recommend this to people who have naturally curly hair and to put this o after a shower to maintain that frizz.
Kaitlin R.
This is probably the best thing for curly headed girls! This exceeded my expectations and caused a curl that would last for a day or two! Really light formula that was easy to deal with and easy on my permed hair. Wish the formula would start helping the curls while still damp but still a great formula!!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Es super fuerte para fijar los rizos y deja mucho volumen (amo el volumen) me acabo de teñir el cabello y la he utilizado y la recomiendo pues no ha dañado mi cabello, es muy buen producto con una aroma muy rica, no es grasosa ni se corre con el sudor!
I am a big Bed Head fan. I have been using their products on and off for years. Foxy Curls is my favorite mousse by far. I have used many other brands, being a curly girl, but none work as well or smell as nice. I love the smell of this line, It smells like candy. It leaves my curls in great shape, cuts down on frizz but doesn't look sticky and wet all day. Foxy Curls leaves my curls bouncy and touchable all day, especially when I add a volumizer before hand. Great Product, Multiple Purchases of it. Amazon has best price for it
kelsey p.
I like this curling product so much. i have very wavy and fluffy hair when i don't do anything with it, but when i try to style it my hair loses volume and looks flat. I used this and it made my hair beautifully curled and had amazing volume. Use this when your hair is damp and it makes the curl even better but you could use it when your hair is dry
Paige C.
Clarksville, TN
Love bed head products!! Have been using them for over 10 years. They smell amazing and get the job done. Sometimes they can be pricey, but nothing to crazy. You're paying the prices for products that work. YAS, I would recommend this and other products from this line to others.
Ali H.
Waco , TX
This mousse smells so AMAZING. It's pretty expensive and I can find some at the salon or heb or drug stores. I love the way it smells so much and if you use a small amount while your hair is wet it will give your curls awesome definition.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I have wavy hair that can go straight or curly. But I can't keep it straight on humid summer days, so I choose to go curly. This is the only product that makes uniform ringlet curls all over my head. Trust me, I've tried every other product under the sun. Everything else leaves me with flat hair at the crown or an all-over frizzy mess. True, it can get a little crunchy and wet-looking. Key is to use the smallest about possible. Just push the button until the product starts coming out, and release the button right away. It will continue to foam and expand in your hand. You can eliminate any crunchiness once it dries by running your fingers through your hair. It will loosen the curls without frizzing it up. They won't be ringlets any more, but they won't be stiff. The odor is a little strong, but I didn't smell it throughout the day until my hair got wet again.
Laila B.
San Jose, CA
I have naturally curly hair but sometimes it's not as curly and can look a bit dull and frizzy. I usually like to use a hair mousse to enhance my beautiful curls but I always used something cheaper from the drugstore but I felt like it made my hair greasy and flaky. I went to a JCPenny Salon and a hairdresser recommend and used this product in my hair after my haircut. I loved it! it made my hair less dull and made my hair really curly, it made my short haircut really cute. I will definitely buy this product because it made my hair really curly and didn't give me flakes or greasy hair. Your curls are gonna love being "Foxy."
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Hi I have been dying to try this product but can not locate in stores ..does anyone have any stores to suggest where I may find this bed head mousse or do you buy online. TIA
Krista F.
Does this leave that awful "crispy" feeling in your hair?
Melissa B.
Does this last all day? I have tried many products that are amazing at first and then flat by the end of the day.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Does this leave that crunchy feeling to your curls?
Ambrianna W.
Cassatt, SC
I've been searching for a mousse that will actually work ! Whenever I wear my hair curly, once it's dried, my hair becomes these lose puffy curls. Does this mousse keep that from happening?