BY BED HEAD #61 in Hair Mousse

Whip curls into shape with this extreme curl mousse. It helps to provide strong hold, giving curls long lasting definition, frizz protection and fight humidity for up to 72 hours.

About the product:

• Super hold polymers gives curls long lasting definition with flexibility and shine for up to 72 hours
  • Shape Support Complex provides strong hold even in high humidity
  • Heat protection
  • Fragrance: Fruit Twist

How to Use: Shake well and spray into palm. Work mousse through damp hair. Diffuse or air dry as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Isobutane, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Butane, Benzophenone-4, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.

Reviews (1941)
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love bed head it’s a great product and the price to me is really decent . My hair stylist recommended this stuff and I love it they make quality products and most of them smell really yummy too totally worth checking out
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
This is a decent product overall. The price point is fair considering this bottle would last a long time. I have natural wavy hair and I bought this to help enhance the curls and make them more tame. It didn’t enhance my curls all that much but left my hair texture feeling so weird.
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
So this product i use just for my curls. Yes i uave cudly haor and it so hard to keep up with it. But once am out of shower i add this product and it give awsome curls and it stays and not frizz ups. Cuz curly hair always frizzes so we have to keep up with it
Mali E.
It used to be my favorite. I was willing to pay the higher price because it was so good! My curls were beautiful. Now? Not so much. They end up dried out and crunchy. If that's what I want I can get some LA Looks gel for much less. I've kept it in my closet for 2 reasons.
1- it's expensive! I paid $16.99 for it.
2- I might get desperate and really need some mousse. I rarely run out, thanks to Ulta with their buy and save, but I might.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Pretty good. I think they went so overboard with the curl moisturizer in this product that even the correct amount can leave hair a bit oily. Of course the packaging is cute and the smell is great, but I think there are much better curl mousses out there.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
I like the smell of this product a lot but I can’t say I noticed a huge difference of it not being as frizzy. I will say my curls do look a little better but it’s not a huge difference from other products I have tried. I got it at Ulta and I tried it right away after I showered and I let is air dry. Some parts were rough and my hair felt oily. Overall I’d say it’s an okay product.
Megan M.
Lambertville
Recently purchased this product to add some curl to my hair. For someone like me with natural curl already, this product works great to emphasis curls and hold them all day. I've found it works best when used in wet hair, followed by scrunching the hair while wet to encourage the curls.
Melissa F.
Very disappointed in this mousse. Made my hair very stiff and made the back of my hair tangle up in knots. My hair had a sticky residue on it. I have used mousse for $3 that had better results then this one that I paid $16 for. It did make my hair shiny which is what I like just minus the crunchy feel.
Carrie M.
Fullerton
This product works well. my hair is straight but when i want curls i use this product on my wet hair and scrunch it together and let it dry.

I doesn't leave my hair feeling hard which is important to me that is doesn't feel or look like i use a can of hair spray on it.
Hailey C.
I really like this product. I used to put it on before I curled my hair so it would stay extra long and made it look a little more natural. I would recommend this to people who have naturally curly hair and to put this o after a shower to maintain that frizz.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Hi I have been dying to try this product but can not locate in stores ..does anyone have any stores to suggest where I may find this bed head mousse or do you buy online. TIA
Krista F.
Does this leave that awful "crispy" feeling in your hair?
Melissa B.
Does this last all day? I have tried many products that are amazing at first and then flat by the end of the day.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Does this leave that crunchy feeling to your curls?
Ambrianna W.
Cassatt, SC
I've been searching for a mousse that will actually work ! Whenever I wear my hair curly, once it's dried, my hair becomes these lose puffy curls. Does this mousse keep that from happening?

back