BY BED HEAD #69 in Hair Mousse

Whip curls into shape with this extreme curl mousse. It helps to provide strong hold, giving curls long lasting definition, frizz protection and fight humidity for up to 72 hours.

About the product:

• Super hold polymers gives curls long lasting definition with flexibility and shine for up to 72 hours
  • Shape Support Complex provides strong hold even in high humidity
  • Heat protection
  • Fragrance: Fruit Twist

How to Use: Shake well and spray into palm. Work mousse through damp hair. Diffuse or air dry as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Isobutane, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Butane, Benzophenone-4, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.

Reviews (1938)
Buy on Amazon
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love bed head it’s a great product and the price to me is really decent . My hair stylist recommended this stuff and I love it they make quality products and most of them smell really yummy too totally worth checking out
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
This is a decent product overall. The price point is fair considering this bottle would last a long time. I have natural wavy hair and I bought this to help enhance the curls and make them more tame. It didn’t enhance my curls all that much but left my hair texture feeling so weird.
Mali E.
It used to be my favorite. I was willing to pay the higher price because it was so good! My curls were beautiful. Now? Not so much. They end up dried out and crunchy. If that's what I want I can get some LA Looks gel for much less. I've kept it in my closet for 2 reasons.
1- it's expensive! I paid $16.99 for it.
2- I might get desperate and really need some mousse. I rarely run out, thanks to Ulta with their buy and save, but I might.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Pretty good. I think they went so overboard with the curl moisturizer in this product that even the correct amount can leave hair a bit oily. Of course the packaging is cute and the smell is great, but I think there are much better curl mousses out there.
Amanda J.
I use this to help make my curls last all day. It really does work wonders! It helps eliminate frizz and keeps my curls in place! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy which is nice! I love this product!
Carrie M.
Fullerton
This product works well. my hair is straight but when i want curls i use this product on my wet hair and scrunch it together and let it dry.

I doesn't leave my hair feeling hard which is important to me that is doesn't feel or look like i use a can of hair spray on it.
Hailey C.
I really like this product. I used to put it on before I curled my hair so it would stay extra long and made it look a little more natural. I would recommend this to people who have naturally curly hair and to put this o after a shower to maintain that frizz.
Kaitlin R.
This is probably the best thing for curly headed girls! This exceeded my expectations and caused a curl that would last for a day or two! Really light formula that was easy to deal with and easy on my permed hair. Wish the formula would start helping the curls while still damp but still a great formula!!
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
My hair is stick straight so in order to get my hair to curl and stay with a curling iron I have to use mousse when my hair is wet then dry it and then curl it with my wand. I don’t have to use hair spray either so it works out well.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
It made my hair sooooo dry . I had more frizz than I have ever had . I didn't even have curls I had just frizz which made me very sad . For the price I expected much more .
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Hi I have been dying to try this product but can not locate in stores ..does anyone have any stores to suggest where I may find this bed head mousse or do you buy online. TIA
Krista F.
Does this leave that awful "crispy" feeling in your hair?
Melissa B.
Does this last all day? I have tried many products that are amazing at first and then flat by the end of the day.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Does this leave that crunchy feeling to your curls?
Ambrianna W.
Cassatt, SC
I've been searching for a mousse that will actually work ! Whenever I wear my hair curly, once it's dried, my hair becomes these lose puffy curls. Does this mousse keep that from happening?