BY BED HEAD #20 in Curl Enhancing

Activate your natural curls with this mega mousse and bring out your inner foxy lady. provides curl memory to maintain all-day shape non-flaking formula softens and smoothes 8.45 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Reviews (1926)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
I become obsessed with any product that leaves my hair smelling amazing. Bed head foxy curls extreme curl mousse does just that! Not only does it smell good but it allows me to scrunch my hair with minimal efforts. I have naturally straight hair so it is often difficult to curl or scrunch but this product gives my hair bounce and beautiful curls to my often flat and striaght hair. It lasts all day and Is my go to product for when i wanna switch up my hair style.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
I was recommended this product by a friend that has super fine curly hair. I was informed that it was a great product and I have yet to be disappointed. I found it worked well with my hair type which is a little thicker than fine and has a tendency to get oily. this product smelled great and was not too heavy on my hair. I found there to be a noticeable difference in my curls after using. needless to say that I am very pleased with this product.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Altoona, PA
I tried this product on my daughters thin curly hair. I was not a fan. It was heavy and weighed her hair down when I needed something light and would add volume to her roots. This product would be better suited for someone with thick, full hair. Not that the product was bad, it just was not what I was looking for. It was an affordable purchase. I will not buy again as to it didn't meet my criteria.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
Usually not big on hair products to enhance my curls, but this is my go too! It doesn't leave my hair crunchy or sticky, it gives a more natural look. The smell is also amazing, it's not too strong at all. Only downfall is that it's hold isn't as strong as I would like it to be. Overall a great product and I would recommend it to anyone with thick unmanageable hair.
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Love, love, love this product!! I already have wavy hair but after I shower I just add this stuff in my hair and let it air dry or blow dry on low. The results are great leaving you with cute curls! I love it cause it makes styling my hair so much easier and cuts the time I spend on doing my hair in half. Recommend this curling moose! You will live the results!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
I absolutely hate this product I find it so sticky and oily and greasy and it leaves my hair completely disgusting I do not want to use this product on my hair ever again it is just awful I would never buy this product ever. If I had to suggest any product for somebody that wants curly bouncy here I'd suggest a moose from any other company but this one.
Loretta P.
Loretta P.
This product is my absolute favorite. It leaves my hair feeling like and bouncy, and it smells wonderful. It lasts all day - unlike most other products I have used. I have used products that were much more costly, and I have used cheaper products. This is the best product I have used, and it is relatively cheap. I would recommend to any and everybody.
Hilary h.
Hilary h.
Atlanta, GA
I don't wear mousse that much but when I do it's definitely BH Foxy Curls. My natural curl comes right through which I love because with other products I have tried so far they seem to just harden my hair and scrunches it up. But Foxy Curls actually somehow zeros in on my natural curls and brings them to life with no frizz! I recommend this for sure!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Plattsburgh, NY
If you are like me you have extremely fine and straight hair. Very boring if you ask me,
With Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse I get the very best curls and a ton of volume.
It doesn't make your hair hard, and the smell is amazing. I get mine from Target and Walmart.
One of the greatest things about this product, it will not break your bank.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Reno, NV
The bed head foxy curls extreme mousse did not give me the curly hair results I I wanted. It makes your hair really thick and my ends look really crunched when I apply this.
Pros: Gentle smell, easy to apply
Cons: Very sticky and doesn't work .
I would not recommend this product to people that have very straight hair, you will not see good results.
Joleen F.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Hi I have been dying to try this product but can not locate in stores ..does anyone have any stores to suggest where I may find this bed head mousse or do you buy online. TIA
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Does this last all day? I have tried many products that are amazing at first and then flat by the end of the day.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Does this leave that awful "crispy" feeling in your hair?
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Does this leave that crunchy feeling to your curls?
Ali C.
Ali C.
Does this help make wavey hair curly if used with or without a diffuser?