BY BED HEAD #55 in Hair Mousse

Whip curls into shape with this extreme curl mousse. It helps to provide strong hold, giving curls long lasting definition, frizz protection and fight humidity for up to 72 hours.

About the product:

• Super hold polymers gives curls long lasting definition with flexibility and shine for up to 72 hours
  • Shape Support Complex provides strong hold even in high humidity
  • Heat protection
  • Fragrance: Fruit Twist

How to Use: Shake well and spray into palm. Work mousse through damp hair. Diffuse or air dry as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Isobutane, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Butane, Benzophenone-4, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.

Reviews (1927)
Sarah A.
Clinton
Pretty good. I think they went so overboard with the curl moisturizer in this product that even the correct amount can leave hair a bit oily. Of course the packaging is cute and the smell is great, but I think there are much better curl mousses out there.
Amanda J.
I use this to help make my curls last all day. It really does work wonders! It helps eliminate frizz and keeps my curls in place! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy which is nice! I love this product!
Carrie M.
Fullerton
This product works well. my hair is straight but when i want curls i use this product on my wet hair and scrunch it together and let it dry.

I doesn't leave my hair feeling hard which is important to me that is doesn't feel or look like i use a can of hair spray on it.
Hailey C.
I really like this product. I used to put it on before I curled my hair so it would stay extra long and made it look a little more natural. I would recommend this to people who have naturally curly hair and to put this o after a shower to maintain that frizz.
Kaitlin R.
This is probably the best thing for curly headed girls! This exceeded my expectations and caused a curl that would last for a day or two! Really light formula that was easy to deal with and easy on my permed hair. Wish the formula would start helping the curls while still damp but still a great formula!!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
It made my hair sooooo dry . I had more frizz than I have ever had . I didn't even have curls I had just frizz which made me very sad . For the price I expected much more .
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Es super fuerte para fijar los rizos y deja mucho volumen (amo el volumen) me acabo de teñir el cabello y la he utilizado y la recomiendo pues no ha dañado mi cabello, es muy buen producto con una aroma muy rica, no es grasosa ni se corre con el sudor!
DONNA V.
I am a big Bed Head fan. I have been using their products on and off for years. Foxy Curls is my favorite mousse by far. I have used many other brands, being a curly girl, but none work as well or smell as nice. I love the smell of this line, It smells like candy. It leaves my curls in great shape, cuts down on frizz but doesn't look sticky and wet all day. Foxy Curls leaves my curls bouncy and touchable all day, especially when I add a volumizer before hand. Great Product, Multiple Purchases of it. Amazon has best price for it
kelsey p.
I like this curling product so much. i have very wavy and fluffy hair when i don't do anything with it, but when i try to style it my hair loses volume and looks flat. I used this and it made my hair beautifully curled and had amazing volume. Use this when your hair is damp and it makes the curl even better but you could use it when your hair is dry
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
This mousse smells so AMAZING. It's pretty expensive and I can find some at the salon or heb or drug stores. I love the way it smells so much and if you use a small amount while your hair is wet it will give your curls awesome definition.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Hi I have been dying to try this product but can not locate in stores ..does anyone have any stores to suggest where I may find this bed head mousse or do you buy online. TIA
Krista F.
Does this leave that awful "crispy" feeling in your hair?
Melissa B.
Does this last all day? I have tried many products that are amazing at first and then flat by the end of the day.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Does this leave that crunchy feeling to your curls?
Ambrianna W.
Cassatt, SC
I've been searching for a mousse that will actually work ! Whenever I wear my hair curly, once it's dried, my hair becomes these lose puffy curls. Does this mousse keep that from happening?