BY BED HEAD

Getting hair spa done from professional salons is not always possible. TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Conditioner can give you the desired professional results that you get after a hair spa. The conditioner is very effective and good for hair as it makes hair healthy and adds shine to them. TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Conditioner can add volume to your hair and make them bouncy.

About the product:

• Protects colored hair
  • Protects from UV rays
  • Detangles hair and controls its movement
  • Gives professional results

Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum (Fragrance), Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Citric Acid, Limonene, Methylparaben, Quaternium-91, Polyquaternium-55, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Citral, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, C12-13 Pareth-23, Polyquaternium-37, Benzophenone-4, C12-13 Pareth-3, Linalool, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protien, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I am looking for a conditioner that won't leave my hair o...1 Answers
  • Será bueno utilizar este Producto para cabello rizo?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabbeth G.
Miami Beach, FL
This product used to work for me very well but over time I’m not sure why it stopped doing the trick. Curly hair can be very difficult to tame. Sometimes I’ll use this but usually I just resort to another curling conditioner. It’s not a bad product, I would just say that it is not totally reliable.
Alicia M.
I've tried this a few times and personally I like the volume it gives me. I have red hair so of course my hair color comes out but overall it's better than using hairspray and gel like crazy. It smells amazing as well and left me very happy with the results
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my holy grail. It's a bit more expensive than the normal drugstore shampoo and conditioners that I typically see. However, the scent more than makes up for it, it helps tame my frizzy OG Hermione Granger hair and I couldn't be more thrilled about that!
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
I have a natural “wave” to my hair. When the stars a-line I have curls too. I tried this to see if it would add some softness and make my hair less frizzy on those curly days. I noticed a slight difference but nothing too special. 🤷‍♀️
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
My daughter has some crazy curls &I I always try to buy every products that includes the word "curls" some where because I'm new to the curly part. This conditioner is good helps so her hair isn't to tangled when combed out
Lauren S.
West Hartford, CT
This conditioner is amazing for my curls, it keeps them hydrated and nourished all at an affordable price and conveniently located in your local drug stores . It smells amazing and the scent last's all day .
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I love using this product on the days that I want to style my hair naturally since I have curly and frizzy hair . I love the way my curls look when I use this in my hair and it's so quick and easy to use !
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
If you want a great curl try this bed head curls conditioner it’s very worth it . It works really good I use tresemme sometimes and this is way better and more curls to . I think you can pick this up from ulta .
Amber K.
I have super frizzy hair; I tried using this product a few times. I didnt see much of a difference. My frizz level was the same. I think this would be better for someone who has moderately curly frizzy hair.
Shanna M.
Makes my curls more defined and softer. It is safe for all hair types and the smell is very good as well. I've used other kinds before but this one is less greasy and lighter weight.
Marilyn H.
Pascagoula, MS
Será bueno utilizar este Producto para cabello rizo?
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I am looking for a conditioner that won't leave my hair oily. Does this keep your girls in tact? Does it leave your hair greasy? Also, is it affordable and easy to find. I'm on a budget but looking for a good product.