Bed Head Foxy Curls 1 1/4

Bed Head Foxy Curls 1 1/4" Conical Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Flaunt your laid-back rocker chic style with hair styling accessories from bed head. The foxy curls 1-1/4 inch tourmaline ceramic styling iron with tourmaline technology gives you shine, smoothes your hair, and tames the frizz, so you can have it all. Ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture for "frizz-free" styles.

High heat/instant heat recovery heats up fast and stays hot. Rheostat dial has multiple heat settings for any style. Dual voltage makes it easy to travel. Cool tip and built-in safety stand are included for your safety.

Bed Head Foxy Curls 1 1/4
Bed Head Foxy Curls 1 1/4" Conical Styling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn K.
fountain hills, az
This wand never fails me. It gets my curls how I want them and the temperature doesn’t get crazy high or hot. It warms up quickly. I use this often during my work week and would definitely recommend!
Maya W.
Dunwoody, GA
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STYLING IRON
honestly one of the best curling irons for the price a great value! It get's hot enough to work with my thick hair texture and the barrel is long enough for long hair! I would for sure buy this Iron again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new Styling Iron!
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this iron, I like to switch up and found the I like the larger curls. This works good for around the face and then comb it out. I was satisfied with this product I just wish I would have gotten a bigger one.
Anna P.
I love how it leaves my hair, the curlers are very defined and durable, it is very good I recommend them, It is very warm and very durable, I have it for 5 years
Aleexa M.
I had one it does a couple of months and is of the best, protects your hair though it is to high heights, leaves a few spectacular curls and is very easy to use
Becky G.
Love using this curling iron! makes such big beach waves for any day and i get tons of compliments!
Wafae S.
Morocco
Ohh i really love this ♥ iv been using another markes but this is almost great it gives me shiny curls and more natural.
Wafae S.
Morocco
Is their another forme of it or just this forme ?