Bed Head For Men Pure Texture Molding Paste uploaded by Jayy R.Bed Head For Men Pure Texture Molding Paste uploaded by Jayy R.

BY BED HEAD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Take back control with PURE TEXTURE™. Its a versatile cream-to-paste fusion for guys who want controlled texture and separation with a natural finish – all without the flakes. Perfect for texture and definition.

About the product:

• Use in wet hair for a firm hold or in dry hair for medium hold with a natural finish
  • Provides texture and definition to the style
  • Resists flaking
  • Fights against humidity and frizz or a clean finish
  • FINISH: Natural
  • Fragrance: Fresh Green Aromatic

How to Use: For a firm hold apply evenly throughout towel-dried hair and style as desired. Blowdry or leave to dry naturally. For a medium hold with a natural finish, apply to dry hair and style.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille), PVP, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba), Trideceth-6, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Octyldodecanol Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Wheat Amino Acids, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seedcake Extract, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Buy on ULTA*
Katherine B.
I am a hairstylist and this is my GO-TO product for men. It's got a nice flexible hold. You can put it in the hair while wet or dry. I personally do both. Put it in wet, dry the hair, and add more if necessary. It smells so good and achieves a dry look when used in the hair. It isn't like a gel that will leave the hair crunchy and wet looking. Super awesome product I recommend to all my clients!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I have bought this for my son who has very thick hair.  He uses this almost every day.  It is very good at holding up his hair. I liked the bottle that it came in.  I had gotten it at my local Wal-mart.  I love that they sell TIFI BED HEAD products.    Bed Head For Men Pure Texture Molding Paste is a product i would recommend.
Jayy R.
San Jose, CA
#GiftCrush #influenster ever since I received a #Voxbox to sample and test this product I loved it I am now on my 4 tin and it’s amazing I had troubles looking for a great hair product, but I finally found it.
Rhoda K.
Bowie, TX
I use this bed head product for styling my sons hair. I like how easy it is to use and work through his hair and I also love the smell of it. He loves the way it keeps his hair in place and looking cool.
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown , PA
If you're looking for the real matte finish this product is for you. I tried numerous pomades that all claim matte/natural finish but they all still make your hair look wet and shiny. P.s. This is not tabitha writing this review this is her boyfriend haha
Sheena M.
We picked up this for my teenage son to use with a different hairstyle he chose. It doesn't take much product to achieve an awesome hold. Also it doesn't produce that akward flaking after hours of wear.
Kayla K.
Inman, SC
I work in a salon and do more men’s hair and this is my number one seller! I LOVE this product, well worth the money, last for a while and has a great manly smell!
Mary T.
Love your hair!

I purchased this item for my boyfriend since he loves hair products. Thanks to me I guess? he does the hard part with a front pomp and this product is great for it. I am assuming he likes it since he repurchased this item to alternate with another hair product he's using.
Joseph P.
Auburn, AL
I LOVE this product!! It's awesome that I received it in my Gents Vox Box, because I already own it! It's AMAZING! It really gives my hair a workable hold, I can change my style through the day with a simple swoop of the hand or simply adjust it back to the original style if it falls. This product is a must have for guys who like a quick and simple product.
Christie M.
My boyfriend uses this whenever there is a fancy occasion, and he wants to tame his hair. He loves it, and I love it too. It doesn't leave his hair feeling sticky and gross, and it smells great.

back