BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsBed Head
For Men Power Play Firm Finish Gel

Bed Head For Men Power Play Firm Finish Gel

by Bed Head

Whether you like it spiked up or slicked back, the power is in your hands with POWER PLAY™ Firm Finish Gel. Create styles that stay put with a super shine finish. Great for precision hold with non-greasy shine.

About the product:

• Strong hold with a non-greasy shine
  • Protects against humidity for a clean, frizz-free finish
  • Vitamin E helps to protect against damage
  • Can be used in dry hair for hold and shine, or wet hair and blow-dried for more texture with natural shine
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: High Shine
  • Fragrance: Fresh Green Aromatic

How to Use: Apply evenly throughout towel-dried hair and style as desired for a firm hold with shine. To add more texture and reduce the shine, blowdry and style the hair after applying.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Benzophenone-3, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head For Men Power Play Firm Finish Gel!
How would you rate this product?
karen J.
I like using this as a glue for lace wigs, not only does it secure it but it also helps blend the lace with your skin. It's not going to stay on overnight but it does a great job for one day installs.
Thad T.
Papillion, NE
I was lucky to purchase this product on sale as I had heard Bed Head was a quality product. I was pleasantly surprised with all aspects of the product. It went on very smoothly and evenly, had a long lasting hold and came off with ease in the shower. It made my hair look natural, not hard or greasy. If I had to make one small critique would be to improve the smell. It's in noway bad, but could be better in my opinion.
Barbara S.
Statesboro
This is a good product for men. It has a very firm hold with great shine. It doesn't leave any crunchiness to the hair. It is a little pricey, but to me, it is worth it. It holds different types of hair from fine to very thick hair. It is very easy to shampoo out.  Follow me for more reviews and I will follow back.
Candice L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this gel. I get it for my husband. It works great and has a manly scent. I don't get him anything else. It doesn't flake
Erica B.
my boyfriend loves this product! he uses it because he like to slick his hair back and he feels he can really achieve this look with this product and it hold nicely and it long lasting ! you don't have to use every much of it and hes never dissapointed and he would totally buy it again !
Denise O.
Apple Valley, CA
I haven't gotten the pack of three, I've only bought 1 at a time, but this product is amazing!!!!! My son got a haircut at super cuts and they used this on him, it smelled so manly that when we got home, my husband asked for one too. Now they both use it! DON'T BUT AT SUPER CUTS! I first got it there for $15. The second time they charged me $18!!!! For 1 bottle!! They completely rip you off. Buy it at JCpenny!! They have it for waaayyy cheaper. Or Amazon!
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
This is a good product for men. It has a very firm hold with great shine. It doesn't leave any crunchness to the hair. It is a little pricey, but to me it is worth it. It holds different types of hair from fine to very thick hair. It is very easy to shampoo out.
Kate K.
Dry Ridge, KY
Definitely for men but after getting a wet perm this was the best product when just applying a very small amount to keep fly always out of my face!!
Emily R.
Wyandotte, MI
The best gel I have ever used. It doesn’t leave hair feeling all flaky and crusty. My clients looking for a strong hold love this. It’s not too expensive and I highly recommend it.
Aerial W.
My boyfriend LOVES this. It smells great & holds his hair in place all day. It's not a shiny or sticky finish. You can just leave it to air dry or blow dry it in place for max style & hold. It doesn't take much & will last a while. definitely worth trying!

Looking for your answer?