BY BED HEAD

Perfect for guys who want healthier looking hair. This conditioner is formulated proteins and vitamins to help hydrate and enhance volume and shine, leaving your scalp tingling with joy. Great for guys who want healthy-looking hair and scalp.

About the product:

• Lightweight conditioner for men, that promotes healthy looking hair. Helps repair the visible signs of damage caused by environmental factors
  • Menthol stimulates the scalp and counteracts the feeling of scalp irritation
  • Vitamins E, C and B7 help strengthen and protect hair so it looks and feels healthier
  • Wheat Proteins help the hair draw in and retain moisture for thicker feeling hair
  • Soy Proteins help strengthen and mend the hair fibre
  • Fragrance: Fresh Aromatic Basil Mint

How to Use: After washing the hair with a Bed Head For Men shampoo, massage thoroughly into the hair and scalp. Rinse after 3-5 minutes.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Magnesium Nitrate, PEG-150 Distearate, Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Panthenol, Silk Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Butyl Phenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Brandie L.
North East, PA
My husband likes to use this product because of the fresh smell and tingling sensation during washing on his scalp. I personally love the feeling of his hair- it's so soft!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
For my husband but I use it! I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
John Bryce P.
Jersey City, NJ
I only give it a 4 star because of the scent of it it's not bad but you can actually smell some chemical on it. But over all it's a great product and it does what it says. I'm satisfied but I'm gonna need to try more of they're product to see if a get a good one for my thinning hair. I would recommend it for men or woman that have a oily scalp cos it cleans it and actually take of the oil but not drying out the hair.
Olivia S.
Normally don't like to spend too much money on my husbands hair because he could care less but I decided to splurge a little this time around and he LOVES this one! I personally love it for the smell and it has lasted him a really long time.
Angelique A.
This smells gross in my opinion. I don't like the way my hair felt after. The packaging was very nice it kinda pulled me In . This was kinda pricey I regret buying this and don't recommend this to others
Kenneth L.
Akron, OH
Lightweight conditioner for all hair types, smooths dry or damaged areas, as well as feels and smells great. The peppermint is invigorating and fresh. Great for daily use!
Hallie W.
This leaves my dry dead ends super soft with a last smell. It also leaves the "breathing of the scalp" feeling that just makes me feel all around relaxed
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
My husband lovesdthis!! If it wasn't so pricey we would buy it more regularly but because of the price we only splurge every now and then
Kayleen G.
My brother absolutely loves this stuff. My mom spoils him on occasion since she has her hair dresser license and gets him this.
Aaron G.
Lake In The Hills, IL
A great summer conditioner, the product is not too heavy, smells great, and has a cooling sensation to the scalp.

back