Bed Head For Men Clean Up™ Daily Shampoo uploaded by Madison L.

BY BED HEAD

Perfect for guys who need a regular refresh. Effectively removes product build-up and resets your style with an invigorating peppermint scent. Great for guys looking for a refreshing daily shampoo.

About the product:

• Daily shampoo for men that effectively removes product build-up
  • Daily hydrators draw in and retain moisture, leaving hair feeling hydrated
  • Menthol provides a cooling sensation, leaving the scalp feeling refreshed
  • Detangles and provides healthy-looking hair
  • Fragrance:Fresh Aromatic Basil Mint

How to Use: Lather-up, massage into scalp and rinse. Follow with CLEAN UP™ Peppermint Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Menthol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Glycol Distearate, PPG-9, Dimethiconol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Laureth-23, Magnesium Nitrate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

• Este producto no te deja el cabello con frizz ?2 Answers
  • "it makes it very soft and clean" in 1 review
  • "My sisters use this brand, and they recommended I use this product, and I really like it because it doesn't make my hair greasy and my hair feels really clean after using it." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy the fresh and cooling scent of this product and I highly recommend it to everyone. " in 1 review
  • "got this for my boyfriend he loves it and uses it every time he showers." in 1 review
Shelly T.
Stanford, KY
I love love love everything bedhead. I have used almost every shampoo they have, but I'm just wanting to talk about the Mens. I put this in my husbands stocking on year and he loves it. That's all he uses now.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I really like this shampoo! Smells so good and works so well. Gives a great clean and doesn't leave your hair Greasy. This is My husbands go to shampoo and he's been using it for years. I highly recommend it.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Great masculine smell, kind of pricey compared to the usual pharmacy shampoo but still worth it, it lasts about a month for someone with short hair (like myself). Leaves hair feeling clean, light and very easy to style later on. I would recommend using it with the TIGI Men Clean conditioner.Two thumbs up!
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
My husband really likes this shampoo. We both love the smell of bed head products as well as their effectiveness. He is someone who has to be very clean and this shampoo does the trick. It leaves his hair soft and manageable
Laura B.
It is very rare I find anything the guys will like in my house but this is amazing. Both of my boys have very different hair textures and style and it leaves their feeling clean and not greasy.
kate b.
manhattan, ks
Good stuff. If you use to much you will be sticky. But ise just the right amount your good. Alao putting some (not alot) threw your hair when iy s damp can give you more body if blow drying
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
My husband love this product! TIGE BED HEAD B FOR MEN CLEAN UP DAILY SHAMPOO BY TIGI ! Is the best shampoo for men! My husband really love! The perfume is nice! And it make his hair be soft! The brand is the best ever!
Ashton P.
Elizabethtown KY
I use this on a lot of my male clients and they always complement the smell and tell me their hair feels better after I have used it on them. We sell the product in my salon and we can't keep it in stock
Lori H.
Dixon, KY
Love this shampoo, bought it for my husband and he loves the smell and how it leaves his hair feeling. I bought a bottle and am currently using it on my back bar at my salon.
Kayla G.
I had a sample of this laywing around and came about using it because I'd run out of my normal shampoo! I thought I worked great and left me hair moisturized, smooth, and even volumized! Men's proucts- from my experience tend to leave my hair feeling heavy and super thick- like a dirty not clean feeling. This sample did not dissapoint!
Evelin R.
san pedro de macoris
Este producto no te deja el cabello con frizz ?