BY BED HEAD

Whoever said size doesn’t matter is lying, so dial up the volume with this thickening shampoo for men. Perfect for guys who want thicker looking hair and fuller looking styles. Great for guys who want thicker-looking hair.

About the product:

• Helps hair look and feel thicker
  • Helps to fight breakage and doesn’t weigh hair down
  • Gives hair a healthy-looking, smooth and clean finish
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Fresh Aromatic Basil Mint

How to Use: Lather-up, massage into scalp and rinse. Follow with CLEAN UP™ Peppermint Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, PPG-9, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Citrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Buy on Amazon*
Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
Who cares if it says it's for men?!? I loved this product. It lathers fairly nice and smells good and they have particular ones for dry scalp. Great for oily and dirty hair and I would definitely buy it again
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
I actually bought this by mistake but oh what a happy mistake it was. My hair has started to thin due to thyroid issues so sometimes haircare leaves my hair limp and lifeless.

This shampoo is perfect, doesn't smell badly and a little goes a long way. I have to hide it though, i have a preteen that loves to use my stuff lol
Krista R.
Decatur, AL
This product is a scam. My father purchased it he has some thin areas on the middle of his scalp. After using it until the entire product was gone, he still had no better results. He left the product in on several occasions to see if that would help the process but he gained no new hair and his hair remained just as thin.
Hayley b.
Sevierville Tennessee
This has been by far the best shampoo for my husband. It smells great, and it the scent last pretty much all day. The shampoo doesn't leave any residue and it's very light. I highly recommend this product. I plan on buying more as soon as we run out!
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
My husband loves this Shampoo! I bought it for him originally in a gift set and he has had me pick it up for him multiple times after that. It smells wonderful and tingles a bit! He says that it totally helps give his hair a bit more texture and feel a bit heavier, which he loves!
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
Since buying this for my fiancé, his hair has never felt better. I run my fingers through it like my life depends on it. My only wish is that it didn't smell so manly because lord knows i'd love to use it on my brittle hair to gain some volume! overall fab product
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Husband tried this in a sample that was giving to him at the salon. It smelled wonderful but other than that, it was just ok. Nothing to brag about. Just a good shampoo but I don't think it's worth the price.
Adam O.
Enid, OK
Leaves hair feeling very clean, but doesn't dry it out like other shampoos. I have light Blonde hair that is fairly thin, so that can be a common problem for me. I bought this product on Amazon and I use it daily. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to other people with hair like mine.
Denirka R.
Kingshill
Didn't really like it to much for me personally I guess it's how my hair felt in away I mean it's probably work better on others but for me I personally didn't like it like I said 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
My significant other uses this and he likes it. It does thicken the hair and it smells nice. I recommend this product for all you guys who want a thicker head of hair
Izarbe U.
Saben el precio? Mi novio quiere comprarlo
Jessica V.
Montreal
How fast do you start seeing results?