BY BED HEAD #6 in Pomades & Waxes

WHO: guys who want hold, style and a natural finish.

WHAT: a workable wax with matte definition.

HOW: apply to damp or dry hair for texture and hold.

WHY: beeswax, cera carnauba and a blend of polymers provide separation, hold and humidity resistance

Trevor W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, but it can get pretty sticky. I did like the way that the product held my hair in the style I chose, but I had to use quite a bit of it for my curly hair. The scent isn’t overpowering, which was nice.
Ash O.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bed head is an incredible product in general! Tho this is not a true wax and has a bit of a heavier pomade feel too it , it will hold your hair up while adding a little texture. If you have Hispanic hair or heavy hair it will work great if you hair is shorter but once it becomes longer on top it won't hold it up as well anymore.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this hair wax, it holds in my hair so much better than any hair gel I've ever used, and it stays for a long time. Combined with a comb, I had no problem working my hair into exactly how I wanted it, and getting it to stay all day. I was kind of worried that it would be hard to wash out because it holds so well, but it wasn't! Came out no problem. I received this product free for testing purposes, and I'm so glad they sent it to me! I definitely will be getting more of this stuff when I run out.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
My hair right now is probably the shortest it has been in many years but I do still style it with products and a hair dryer. While this is probably the strongest hold I have used in a while, it has found a place in my hair products!

It holds very well and strong so I have been using it a lot more when I know I am going to be out in the sun or walking around so that my hair stays and it doesn't get all messed up from the sweating of this Florida heat. It smells great and overall much better than many I have tried before. I dis receive it as a free sample for testing but glad it found me!
Daniel T.
Albemarle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used lots of hair products in my thirty years of living. My hair is starting to slowly fall out, though. I try to make it look as good as I possibly still can. I use to use gel and mousse to spike my hair, but getting older, it's sort of not my style anymore. I find that putty and wax work best for me, for slicking my hair over. The one thing I like about this wax is that it doesn't really harden. It stays pliable, and smells really good too. It's like a mixture of fresh and manly. My style lasts pretty much all day, unless I sweat a lot, but once my hair dries, I can style it right back to the way it was. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
Tommy C.
PALISADES PK, NJ
Simple and accessible packaging, easy to use. I normally use the matte Gatsby and this is a great alternative if you can stomach the price. It has a matte finish and does not leave your hair looking shiny, ashy or flaky. It smells great and provides a nice flexible hold that lasts at least a day in my use. I can't say that It's something I would buy often because it is pricey but I like it more than anything I've ever used and I've tried a lot. I received this product complimentary but this review is based solely on my experience with the product
Richard K.
Irvine, CA
I am fairly new to hair wax and usually use hair gel. I have thinner hair that tends to curl and is sometimes unmanageable. Even when I try to brush and style it, it doesn't always turn out how I want it. With this, I was able to use a little bit of the wax on my finger tips and comb it through. Used a brush to straighten then my fingers to add a little extra flair. Once it dried and my hair looked great and set extra as I had styled it, which it definitely doesn't do with hair gel or mousse. I'm probably never going to use gel again and will stick with this kind of product for hair styling. #gotitfree #influenster #lovingit
Zasim R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this through influenster. I use it just once. A very soft clay like texture in can, but rubs into hair quite easily. Has a good hold, but can be adjusted for different styles throughout the day. Because it never fully hardens. There for it does not get stuff, not flakey. But better yet, it doesn't leave a greasy shine.
Tigi Bed Head for Men Pure Texture Molding Paste, 2.93 oz
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use multiple products. I go from putting my hair up fauxhawk or down for work. Very flexible and the matte is not too shiny. I prefer to put it on damp. Also it helps gives your hair a little texture. If you can get at a good price than get it. If it's going to be a windy day add hair spray to afterwards. This is after I went to a concert and it still stayed up. It is pliable flexible hold so you can adjust as you go.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed sampling this product and found it to be a great improvement over the previous matte separation wax Bed Head had out previously; which was too thick and difficult to apply. This newly designed product is easy to work with and applies rather easily. It has a nice scent to it, too. You really must lather it up well before applying so you get even application and ideal results. I found that it did provide a good and sturdy hold. Disclaimer: I received this product for free for testing purposes.
isai r.
Does it smell good?
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Which do you prefer, applying on damp or dry hair?
Spontaneous W.
Where to find this product?
Angel H.
Who would recommend this ?
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Who else absolutely loves this stuff? I'm really enjoying it.