Bed Head Flexi-Head™ Strong Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Bridgett T.Bed Head Flexi-Head™ Strong Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Debby F.

BY BED HEAD

Flex those style muscles and free style with Flexi Head. This hairspray has a fine spray pattern to help provide a flexible, workable finish and strong hold without the crunch!

About the product:

• Fine spray pattern helps to provide flexible finish
  • A generous shot of fixative helps to provides strong hold to lock styles in place
  • Helps to maintain hair’s natural shine
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Fruit Fantasy

How to Use: Hold 10 to 12 inches from hair and spray all over desired area.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl propanol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, BHT, Butane, Denatonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propane, Quaternium-52, t-Butyl Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal.

Jennifer B.
Mount Joy
Works well to hold but then is very brush able later when the style needs to come out. Also doesn’t leave your hair gross if you’re like me and only wash every so often.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
This hairspray is strong and fleible when I style my hair and I dont find it sticky and messy like other brands. It withstands the elements for a good amount of time. I would buy this again. I usually curl my hair and spray it while holding for a few seconds enough to let each curl set. Then I spray one last time all around when done. My hair still has movement and doesnt look stiff.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Bed head flexi-head is the truth! This product provides the necessary hold without making your hair feel stiff to the point of breaking off! I use light spritz which is enough to keep my hair in place. Worth a try if you can find.
Judy M.
Rosenberg
I'm not too sure how I feel about this hair spray it just wasn't as flexible as it claimed to be on my curly hair and it really dried out my hair it wasn't shiny enough for me I don't think I would repurchase it because I just have better cheaper hair sprays that work better for me
Tiffany N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t use hairspray often my fine hair really doesn’t like it, haha. I’m a wash and go girl in general but when I do style my hair bed head is what I reach for. It keeps my hair where I want it without feeling sticky or giving me helmet head.
Bri K.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This hairspray is ace. It is my go to when I need a solid hold. It does not have that strong, unpleasant smell that a lot of hairsprays have. Very good hold. Very good product.
Joann A.
birmingham
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works fairly well. It keeps hair in place especially the baby fly away hairs. Very effective for a flexible hold. I do prefer other brands more. My hair is fine and it helps with volume boost too.
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, IA
My hair is very fine and has a hard time holding any curl. I found this hairspray and I'm officially hooked. This is the first hairspray that I have been loyal to and I'm so glad I found it right before my brother's wedding!
Robin T.
RICHMOND, KY
The Tigi Bed Head Flexi Head Hairspray is great for use after styling. This product gives you great hold for your style but also leaves your hair to move freely. It doesn't have that stiff stick feel that most hair sprays have. Give it a try you will fall in love. #Bed Head Flexi Head Hairspray Gotta Try This
Kayla M.
Manila, AR
The best hairspray EVER! strong hold without the tacky feeling. I have long thick hair and this has been the ONLY hair spray to hold my hot iron curls all day long.