Bed Head Flexi-Head™ Strong Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Debby F.Bed Head Flexi-Head™ Strong Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Bridgett T.

BY BED HEAD

Flex those style muscles and free style with Flexi Head. This hairspray has a fine spray pattern to help provide a flexible, workable finish and strong hold without the crunch!

About the product:

• Fine spray pattern helps to provide flexible finish
  • A generous shot of fixative helps to provides strong hold to lock styles in place
  • Helps to maintain hair’s natural shine
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Fruit Fantasy

How to Use: Hold 10 to 12 inches from hair and spray all over desired area.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl propanol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, BHT, Butane, Denatonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propane, Quaternium-52, t-Butyl Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal.

Emy L.
Pelham, NY
This hairspray is strong and fleible when I style my hair and I dont find it sticky and messy like other brands. It withstands the elements for a good amount of time. I would buy this again. I usually curl my hair and spray it while holding for a few seconds enough to let each curl set. Then I spray one last time all around when done. My hair still has movement and doesnt look stiff.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Bed head flexi-head is the truth! This product provides the necessary hold without making your hair feel stiff to the point of breaking off! I use light spritz which is enough to keep my hair in place. Worth a try if you can find.
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, IA
My hair is very fine and has a hard time holding any curl. I found this hairspray and I'm officially hooked. This is the first hairspray that I have been loyal to and I'm so glad I found it right before my brother's wedding!
Robin T.
RICHMOND, KY
The Tigi Bed Head Flexi Head Hairspray is great for use after styling. This product gives you great hold for your style but also leaves your hair to move freely. It doesn't have that stiff stick feel that most hair sprays have. Give it a try you will fall in love. #Bed Head Flexi Head Hairspray Gotta Try This
Kayla M.
Manila, AR
The best hairspray EVER! strong hold without the tacky feeling. I have long thick hair and this has been the ONLY hair spray to hold my hot iron curls all day long.
Bridgett T.
Ashland , KY
VERY strong hold! Not exactly what I would expect a "flexible" product to be...smells okay! Affordable price! But overall if you're looking for something to keep your style in place all day...this is your product!!! I would use this product in the salon for updo's! 😃
Monika S.
This is a go to hairspray for me it holds your hair in place all day! This smell isn't horrible like a lot of other hairsprays and it is a bit expensive.
Grace l.
Bonaire, GA
I bought the on clearance at T.J.Maxx for $10. It holds my hair in place very well. It works very well and I would recommend it
Melissa S.
Gainesville, FL
Bed Head Flexi Head Strong Hold Hairspray is amazing. Its lightweight and leaves my hair ready for the day.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.