Bed Head Epic Volume Curling Wand Iron uploaded by Christy L.

BY HELEN OF TROY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Want to get the look? The 1 inch epic volume curling wand will let you defy gravity and will leave you with amazing loose curls. Curl wand comes with a tourmaline, ceramic barrel for softer, shinier curls without any frizz. The clamp free wrap and go design allows for even heat distribution for styles without the kinks. Iron comes with a 30 second fast heat-up, instant heat recovery, tangle free swivel cord, auto shut off, dual voltage and heat protective glove.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
My hair is extremely long and thick and heavy and even though it has a lot of body and wave/curl to it, whenever I use a curling iron, my hair does not hold the curl. This brand has been the only brand I've found that my hair holds the curl for days afterward. It's amazing I don't know what it is. But I'll never use another one.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
This is a pretty nice curler. The barrel is big so it gives you big wavy curls. My hair is pretty thin and already pretty curly and when I blow dry it straight and use this the curls stay in really nicely.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
I have been using this curling wand for years. Very affordable and does a great job! I have naturally curly hair and this curls great over hair that has been blown dry and smoothed. Purchased at Ulta, and definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
I love this wand!! I've always had issues with curling wands not holding my styles, and I've never had an issue with this product. It's easy to use, inexpensive, and helps me easily achieve the perfect style!
Christy L.
Christy L.
Tampa
I use this all the time for spiral curls and beachy waves and it is awesome and easy to use. I never did well with curling irons, but Bedhead Wands are the way to go.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Houston
Favorite curling wand! This product is a cheaper alternative compared to Chi or NuMe. This wand creates the perfect 1" curls that will last throughout the night.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Warrenton, VA
This wand is amazing! I bought in on Amazon for under thirty dollars, and it doesn't damage my hair at all! Easy to use! Gives beach heavy curls that hold! definitely recommend!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Amazing. My hair stays curled for hours, then fades to beach waves. Love it. It's great bc it's not too expensive
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Only curing wand I've used for years and I'll continue to use and it recommended it to many people.