Add a Photo

By HELEN OF TROY
#559 in Curling Irons

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Want to get the look? The 1 inch epic volume curling wand will let you defy gravity and will leave you with amazing loose curls. Curl wand comes with a tourmaline, ceramic barrel for softer, shinier curls without any frizz. The clamp free wrap and go design allows for even heat distribution for styles without the kinks. Iron comes with a 30 second fast heat-up, instant heat recovery, tangle free swivel cord, auto shut off, dual voltage and heat protective glove.

Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
June 21, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Green Apple Handle
My hair is extremely long and thick and heavy and even though it has a lot of body and wave/curl to it, whenever I use a curling iron, my hair does not hold the curl. This brand has been the only brand I've found that my hair holds the curl for days afterward. It's amazing I don't know what it is. But I'll never use another one.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
April 14, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Green Apple Handle
I have been using this curling wand for years. Very affordable and does a great job! I have naturally curly hair and this curls great over hair that has been blown dry and smoothed. Purchased at Ulta, and definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
June 20, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Green Apple Handle
I love this wand!! I've always had issues with curling wands not holding my styles, and I've never had an issue with this product. It's easy to use, inexpensive, and helps me easily achieve the perfect style!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
June 22, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Green Apple Handle
Amazing. My hair stays curled for hours, then fades to beach waves. Love it. It's great bc it's not too expensive