Bed Head Epic Volume 1" Curling Wand Iron

by Bed Head

Want to get the look? The 1 inch epic volume curling wand will let you defy gravity and will leave you with amazing loose curls. Curl wand comes with a tourmaline, ceramic barrel for softer, shinier curls without any frizz.

The clamp free wrap and go design allows for even heat distribution for styles without the kinks. Iron comes with a 30 second fast heat-up, instant heat recovery, tangle free swivel cord, auto shut off, dual voltage and heat protective glove.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Epic Volume 1" Curling Wand Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
This is the first curling wand that I've ever owned and I LOVE it! I picked this up at my local Ulta and have been so happy with it. My curls last for about 3 days afterwards and still look good! After seeing how mine turned out, my sister in law has already gone out and picked up this one after seeing my results!
Katelyn M.
Ontario, OH
This was my first ever curling wand and i loved it so much! It lasted for almost five years and i did my hair a lot! It came with a heat glove also. I felt like it did an amazing job doing my hair. Would always recommend this!
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
My hair is extremely long and thick and heavy and even though it has a lot of body and wave/curl to it, whenever I use a curling iron, my hair does not hold the curl. This brand has been the only brand I've found that my hair holds the curl for days afterward. It's amazing I don't know what it is. But I'll never use another one.
Allion C.
Avon, OH
I’m obsessed with this wand. I use it nearly everyday. It works so well and I’ve had it a long time. It’s a awesome price point for a 1 inch curling wand that works so well. I’ve honestly have had it for a few years and when it breaks i plan on buying another!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I am so in love with this product. It was super easy to use and my hair looked perfect. I got it at a store called Gimme Five and I spent $1. Best dollar I ever spent. So in love with this curling wand!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't bring myself to spend hundreds of dollars on a curling wand when bed head brands work exactly the same! Exactly! I can get just as good of a blow out and style using this wand. I love the Michael Jackson style glove you get for newbies so you don't burn your hand or fingers! It heats up evenly, stays hot, doesn't pull on my hair and my curls stay out for days. Love this wand!!
Makinzee P.
Taylor, MI
Perfect wand to curl hair. I really like using this for my hair. I have super thick wavy hair. It works great
Natalie B.
Longmont, CO
This is my most favorite wand I've ever used! I've tried several but this is what works best for me. Great, long lasting curls or big waves. I can even do my hair quickly!
Taylor R.
Shawnee, OK
I have hair that doesn't like to keep curl. It kept a curl longer when I used this. I love bed head products, and I will continue to buy them! You should too!
Taylor R.
I love this wand because it isn't tapered. I like a more uniform curl so this achieves that look. Heats up fast and works very well. I use it a couple times a week and it's lasted a couple years. I would buy it again!

Looking for your answer?