BY BED HEAD

Take your hair strength to the next level with this protein and elastin shampoo, infused with Kiwi Fruit Extract which is a great anti-oxidant. For hair that is strong and breakage resistant!

About the product:

• Helps to prevent breakage
  • Formulated with Hydrolyzed Wheat protein which is known for its strengthening properties and ability to penetrate the hair
  • Infused with Kiwi Fruit Extract which is a great anti-oxidant
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Fresh and Fruity

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Elastin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Magnesium Chloride, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethoxydiglycol, Trideceth-9, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Where can i find it and how much is it?1 Answers
  • Is there a conditioner that goes with this?1 Answers
  • Does this product actually strengthen hair and prevent fa...2 Answers
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Love this shampoo! I use it every time I wash my hair. There is no other shampoo like it. It leaves my hair looking shiny and soft. It last long and has such a nice scent to it. I would buy it again for sure.
shahin m.
If you have straight hair this is the shampoo for you. This shampoo along with it's conditioner works perfect. I have real frizzy hair and with change in weather they get dry too very often. So far I'm pretty happy with this product and I don't know for sure but it helped with less hair fall. Would recommend. Bed Head Elasticate™ Strengthening Shampoo
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
Tigi brand shampoos and conditioners smell AMAZING. They're a refreshing way to start the day. I love this shampoo, because it makes my hair feel soft and strong, and most importantly, doesn't weigh my hair down. I would definitely turn to Tigi brand more, if it weren't for the hefty price tag compared to other hair care products.
Fernanda F.
Port Arthur, TX
I have straight hair and what l noticed this product help was with frizz. It left my hair soft and controlled the crazy frizz I always have. I'm not a big fan of the smell but maybe that's just me.
Natalie E.
Chino Hills, CA
This shampoo feels so good on the hair. It smells amazing and it gives your hair some volume. It lathers up really nicely and a little bit of shampoo does a long way. Would definitely buy again! Already on my second bottle!
Emily L.
I picked this product up on the clearance shelf at Ulta just thinking I would give it a random try- I am glad I did because it is honestly the best shampoo I've ever used. I noticed my hair was growing and a lot healthier once I was using it. I was surprised to try something that completely worked! I will be buying this from now on as my shampoo & I have told my girlfriends about it!
Bri L.
This shampoo makes your hair feel so full and thick! I have a normal scalp, not oily or dry, and it made my hair feel really soft and healthy. I love the smell and it lasts a long time, you do not need to use a lot in order to get awesome results.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
This product smells amazing. I can't emphasize that enough. Smells great and it lasts throughout the day into the night. I have thin hair so this shampoo really gave volume and texture to my hair. I was extremely pleased with this product and would buy it again.
laura F.
This shampoo is fantastic. I love using it because it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. I started using this product after my stylist used it one day when i was getting my hair done. I loved how it made my hair feel.
Brooke S.
I love bed head so any product i think im always satisfied i love all of their hair producta especially shampoo and conditioner it makes my head feel and smell good and the price is affordable nothing to complain
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Does this product actually strengthen hair and prevent fallout?
Emily c.
Worcester , Droitwich
is it worth also getting the conditioner with this or will be okay if i use any conditioner with it , will it still leave my hair feeling like i used a decent product
Abrielle L.
Lanesville, IN
Is there a conditioner that goes with this?
Aylin F.
Tucson, AZ
Where can i find it and how much is it?

back