BeautyHair ProductsBed Head
Elasticate Strengthening Conditioner

Bed Head Elasticate™ Strengthening Conditioner

by Bed Head

This super-charged conditioner is formulated with protein to help strengthen and Sweet Almond Oil which is known for its conditioning and moisturising properties.

About the product:

• Formulated with Hydrolyzed Wheat protein which is known for its strengthening properties and ability to penetrate the hair
  • Contains Sweet Almond Oil which is known for its conditioning and moisturising properties
  • Improves manageability
  • Leaves hair shiny and soft
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Fresh and Fruity

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Mineral Oil (Liquidum Paraffinum/Huile Minérale), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether,
PEG-150 Distearate, Magnesium Nitrate, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Elasticate™ Strengthening Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
While it smells good, I don't feel it improves my hairs elasticity. There are little to no products on the market that can actually do that anyway, so it's kind of a foolish product. It is an average conditioner that can be bought at a lower price point at places like tjmaxx, it makes me hair smell good and soft so overall okay conditioner.
Gladys M.
The bed head elasticate strengthening conditioner is a really great product to own. This conditioner made my hair super soft and silky, since my hair is usually always frizzy and dry this conditioner definitely did its job and it made my hair like no other conditioner has. Great product I recommend it for all types of hair.
Jessica C.
Absolutely love this product. Bed head products always smell so good. This conditioner has made my hair feel so soft, and strong.
Moriah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bed head is such a great brand. Smells wonderful and works very well. Doesn't weigh down your hair and leaves your hair tangle free. Less breakage too
Jessica G.
It worked alright with my hair. I'm not sure maybe it's just the type of curls I have but it didn't really so much to help my curls. I do feel it slightly stronger but not that much even before I started using it.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I did not care for this product due to the fact that it's stinks and it's so Joe like that I felt like it wasn't even actually cleaning my hair I felt like it was the most worse than buying something from the drugstore for Milyer so I will never purchase this product again
Larkin M.
Asheville , NC
What an awesome conditioner! This smells amazing and truly helps keep your hair straight throughout the day and less frizzy. This product is a great price and a little goes such a long way :) great conditioner!
desirae C.
Williamsport, MD
I have used the strengthening conditioner for over a year now, and I can tell the difference in my hair texture. The feeling is absolutely amazing.
Morgan S.
Boise, ID
I wasn't a fan of this one.. it did the job but was too heavy on my hair and weighed it down quite a bit. That coupled with the high price point made this one a no-go for me unfortunately.
Nikole S.
This worked great helping my hair after my extensions. It’s thick and helped with breakage. My hair was in bad shape and this helped me. I have oily hair and this didn’t make my hair too greasy.

Looking for your answer?