Bed Head Ego Trip 3/4" Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener

BY BED HEAD

Want frizz-free, bouncy curls that last all day and night, then you will love bed head's 3/4 inch tourmaline ceramic straightener. Tourmaline technology leaves you with frizz-free shiny styles. Ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture.

Bed Head Ego Trip 3/4" Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener
Buy on Amazon
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I have thick and curly hair so this too me forever to use to straighten all my hair. It did the job and also made my hair shiny, but didn't really seem to lock in moisture BC my hair was frizzy at the end .:/
Only recommend for those with fine or minimal wavy hair
Gabby W.
This works very well for someone like me with natural straight and thin hair. However for someone like my mom that has thick wavy hair its not that great. Since the price is very cheap i would buy it again.
Roxann L.
Phoenix, AZ
A family member of mine gave me this straightener and I absolutely adore it! I put my old one under the sink and haven't used it since. This straighter gets the job done, especially for my bangs, and I can also use it as a curling iron. The only things is I have to use it on the hottest setting because my hair is so thick and heavy but other than that I have zero complaints.
Brittney F.
I absolutely love my straightener. I have had it for about 3 or 4 years and it still works perfectly! A lot of straighteners that I have had in the past tend to break or short out on the cord but this one is still going strong. I would definitely buy again if I needed to!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
This works best to give me a slight bump. This flat iron heats quickly and works like magic! Just apply your desired oil to give your hair the sleek look you're trying to achieve. I prefer to use Argan Oil. Works wonders!
Allison F.
Fishers, IN
I like this flat iron a lot! However, My hair gets stuck in the sides when I pull down. Otherwise, it works great! It gets nice and hot, and does the job great! I use it when I straighten my hair in the morning and it typically takes about 30 minutes, for short, thick and curly hair.
paloma f.
Warrensburg, MO
Really love, I’ve had it for quite a while and it still works great, I use it daily and I have wavy hair and it does my hair justice, Really like it and totally recommend
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
I love this product! It warms up quicker than other straighteners and straightens very well! I have really thick hair and leaves my hair looking very smooth and straight! I would highly recommend buying this and it has lasted me for 3 years already which is very excellent!
Aisha K.
Amazing hair straightener! I love this hair straightner especially because i have thick hair and it just glides and straightens my hair like magic, its not a struggle to straighten my hair. The only downside about it is that it doesnt stand up straight sometimes. Part of the time it falls when you set it down, but for the price its great.
Rozalina Y.
I received this straightener as a gift and wasn't really pleased with it, it did the job but only after a few strokes and didn't really heat up to what was necessary for my hair since I have very frizzy hair
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Is this a good brand ? I'm in the market for a new flat iron thx
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
How does this compare to the chi?