Bed Head EGO BOOST™ Split End Mender And Leave-In Conditioner

by Bed Head

Boost that ego and save your hair. This leave-in conditioner helps to mend split ends and protects dry, damaged hair from environmental elements, chemical treatments and brushing.

About the product:

• Conditioning complex moisturises hair making it feel softer and easier to comb
  • Adds soft texture and natural shine
  • Formulated with Keratin which is known to reduce frizz and improve manageability
  • Fragrance: Fruit and Berries

How to Use: Apply sparingly to hair after shampoo. Rub and massage deep into the ends of hair. Do not rinse out.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG-8 Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PVP, Fragrance (Parfum), Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200).

Does this work on color treated hair? And is it safe?
Would like to know how well this works if it feels sticky and how long it lasts for?
I want to try this! Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Bed Head EGO BOOST™ Split End Mender And Leave-In Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Love the packaging on this product it pumps really well and it’s sturdy so no worries of knocking it over and breaking it. I found that it smells really nice and has a very silky texture to it but goes onto my hair lovely. I found it’s helped with my split ends hugely it doesn’t mend them because you can never fix split ends but it does help with my dry hair as I have blonde/bleached hair.
Bed Head EGO BOOST™ Split End Mender And Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Heather F.
Amazing prodcut and helped mend my split ends. It's perfect to use in between hair cuts and leaves my haor feeling silky smooth. It has a sent to it but its not anything over baring. The price point for this product is pretty avorible, but that depends where you go. I got mine at cosmoprof!
Stoughton, MA
My FAVORITE hair product ever!! Although the price is steep on this, I would buy it again and again for what it does. My ends tend to get dry and split fairly quickly, but two pumps of this at the ends of my hair after each shampoo and condition makes my ends feel way more smooth and hydrated. I would reccomend this to any hair type.
Woodstock, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this leave in! I havent used too many leave in conditioners. But the ones I have kind of made my hair feel like there was some product in it or it didnt really make it feel nice and soft. This stuff works really well. Hair feels smooth and smells yum. I don't normally like spending too much. But this was worth it.
Kansas City
The product was introduced to me by my sister as per usual, I was working in a restaurant and always needed to have my hair up and it was taking it toll. I started using this after each of my showers and started noticing a difference pretty quick in the amount of split ends and frizz that I had begun to encounter. Great product.
Stockton, CA
One of my all time favs use it just about everyday for the past 2 years and definitely have seen a difference with my breakage and split ends, love the smell of this product and the lightweight feel of it! Must haves in your hair routine if you have dry damaged ends and flyaways never makes hair feel heavy or oily
I use this along with my Garnier Leave In Conditioner. In my opinion, they're different brands but they're a power couple that works. I put a little of both in my hand and mix. I'm not saying my hair looks like it was never damaged, but it's definitely an improvement for sure, will buy again more than likely.
Pearblossom, CA
Great product and smells good. I use it whenever I get out of the shower, I use about a quarter size amount to just put all over my ends to help tangles and make brushing my hair easier. Doesn’t leave my hair oily or make it feel heavy. It’s last me a really long time & it’s very affordable!
Hemet , CA
Love i just bought this recently and it has done wonders to my hair, it has made it smothers and it doesnt get tangled as much i love it 💯. Not only does it help with all that but it smells good. The only thing i dont like is the stickyness after i apply it
Love love love the packaging is super cute, you get a fair amount size bottle for your buck. Smells so nice I've noticed improvement in softness in hair after blow dry and it can be used on dry hair for frizz and fly aways which it rocks at doing that too !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...