Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Smoothing Stuff uploaded by Mia F.Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Smoothing Stuff uploaded by Liz A.Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Smoothing Stuff uploaded by Molli B.

BY BED HEAD

Created by blondes for blondes and all the colours in between! This creamy paste helps to add shine, defrizz. It’s the perfect finishing touch to any style.

About the product:

• Conditioning complex smooths hair and controls frizz so hair is easier to manage
  • Shine-boosting silicones enhances shine and softness
  • Conditioning Complex improves manageability
  • HOLD: None
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Shiny
  • Fragrance: Funky Fruits

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Isohexadecane, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oleate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Red 4 (CI 14700), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. Always check the packaging before use.

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This is a tired and true product. It’s been around a long time and is still really popular. It smells amazing and controls frizz and flyaways. It’s great for using on dry hair after you flat iron or curl. It’s not just for blondes either.
Liz A.
Lancaster, OH
I adore this stuff! Comes in a tiny little pot, but packs a PUNCH! My hair typically needs smoothing after heat styling, and Smoothing Stuff does the trick! The price may seem high, but it lasts f o r e v e r. Will definitely purchase again!
Kalie P.
AMAZING! This stuff is so great for super soft hair. Great for shine and hydration! Definitely helps with what it's intended to do. Pretty great price for small bottle. A little goes along way.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I use this product every time I straighten my hair, which is twice a week usually. It helps to restrain the tiny hairs on top of my head and my baby hairs to stay down so it doesn't look like static hair! Wouldn't want that now! Overall, very good product to control tiny hairs without making your hair look greasy or overworked with products that weigh it down too much! Would buy this over and over and would suggest to friends and family.
Molli B.
Demorest, GA

Great light-weight cream, with a nice soft fruity smell. The easiest way to have a hair that looks more hidrated and shiny. It looks pearlescent and has tiny reflectant particles that make your hair look naturally shiny without being greasy.
SALLY M.
This is not only just for blondes. I love using this after I plan on my hair it smells amazing and keeps flyaways down and makes and look smooth. A little bit goes a long way so this jar has lasted me for sometime now
Nikita C.
Portsmouth , VA
This stuff literally smells like candy! I adore the texture of this product-- I use it on my relaxed hair to smooth flyaway a and give it a subtle hint of shimmer
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
Sister bought me this as a bday gift and I love the smell and the way it left my hair soft. I have short platinum blonde damaged hair and it seemed to work for me.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
This stuff is awesome! I have very thin/fine hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down while smoothing fly-aways. It smells amazing, and has shimmery in it to make your hair extra shiny. I'd highly recommend it.
Ashleigh P.
yucaipa, CA
I have never been able to find a smoothing product that does what this one does! The smell is wonderful and the performance is just as good! It gives your hair the most beautiful shine!