BY BED HEAD

Go back to your roots with Dumb Blonde shampoo, with keratin and milk protein, to help care for chemically treated hair. Getting blondes back to their brilliant best.

About the product:

• Fibre Actives help to penetrate the hair fibre and restructure damaged proteins so you can maintain healthy looking hair
  • Conditioning complex helps moisturise the hair leaving it feeling soft and healthy
  • Contains keratin and milk proteins which are known to reduce frizz and increase manageability
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Fruit Flash

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Arginine, Lysine HCl, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyurethane-39, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Buy on Amazon*
Carissa O.
I really like this shampoo. I bleach my hair, and I have hard water at my house. So after a few washes it starts to turn brassy. This stuff definitely prevents that when used a few times a week. It is a purple colored shampoo, it lathers very nicely, and it smells amazing. I do not find it to be the least bit drying, and I haven’t left it in for more then a few minutes at a time, but it has never left my platinum strands looking “purple”. I think it’s a win.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
The product is actually hard to get out, due to the pump on he product, so the packaging isn’t great. The product made my hair feel nice and look shiny and healthy, but it is kind of a high price for a small bottle of shampoo.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
Ehhh.. this stuff is okay. I’ve bought some drug store stuff that was way better though. It hasn’t helped my hair at all. Not a fan of the smell or the texture. Just all around average. My hair is bleached blonde. I just haven’t seen any kind of improvement at all.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
This isn't a purple shampoo as I thought when purchased it but it has light pink color, smells amazing and the consistency is thick. I used it only couple of times for now and don't notice any huge differences. Good shampoo but don't think I would purchase it again
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
Bed head products are one of my favorite hair products. They are a little on the expensive side, however it’s totally worth it because it’s usually big bottles. The dumb blonde is great for color treated blonde hair and smells great.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
This stuff is amazing !! If you bleach your hair and wonder why no matter what you do it still comes out yellow and brass colors then you need this after one wash you will see such a huge!!!? Difference. After a couple washes your hair will be beautiful and platinum
Justine O.
Papillion, NE
I love how Dumb Blonde smells. When I use this product I can tell that my hair is clean--it does not always lather well. I can also tell a difference with the shine and health of my hair. It seems to adequately hydrate my processed blonde hair. Paired with the conditioner and it makes for the perfect hair day.
Megan G.
I just started using this shampoo a few weeks ago when I got my hair highlighted. It smells Heavenly. I also love that a little bit of it goes a long way and it really gets super sudsy, so if you're into that, you will like this.
Shelley A.
Boston
This is super moisturizing and may be too heavy for thin hair. I am not blonde but my hair is chemically treated and responds well to this shampoo. It smells like candy so I love using it. The large pump bottles are the best.
Robyn W.
I used this with the dumb blonde conditioner as a deep conditioning treatment once a week. It worked pretty well. It left my hair soft and shiny and didn't weigh it down like some of their other products. Overall good product. I would buy it again.
Kathryn C.
I'm guessing this is to use after you get blonde high lights? How well does it work?
Paula B.
Is that good for curly hair ?
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
What do they mean by chemically treated hair? Dyed?
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Does this help fix color damaged hair?
Christina R.
Is this shampoo a purple shampoo for blonde hair?