BY BED HEAD

Go back to your roots with Dumb Blonde shampoo, with keratin and milk protein, to help care for chemically treated hair. Getting blondes back to their brilliant best.

About the product:

• Fibre Actives help to penetrate the hair fibre and restructure damaged proteins so you can maintain healthy looking hair
  • Conditioning complex helps moisturise the hair leaving it feeling soft and healthy
  • Contains keratin and milk proteins which are known to reduce frizz and increase manageability
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Fruit Flash

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Arginine, Lysine HCl, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyurethane-39, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• Will this work on my naturally blonde hair to remove the ...1 Answers
  • is this the best shampoo to use to keep the blonde color ...1 Answers
  • Does this help fix color damaged hair?1 Answers
Charlea M.
Caro, MI
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks and I definitely have been able to see a difference in my hair. I usually use John Freida, but I found this on sale at Ulta. I have a normal scalp and it doesn't leave my hair looking oily or looking dry. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and I definitely see a color change in my hair as well. It definitely does brighten my hair. I 10/10 recommend!
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love! I got this in a combo with the conditioner on Amazon for a great price! My sister/stylist suggested this for my hair after she highlighted it to keep my blonde game strong. It does the job as a purple shampoo and also smells pretty good. It’s a huge bottle and lasts forever!
Kerri D.
Bed head dumb blonde shampoo for blonde hair is a must have perfect for my dry scalp amazing smell and I haven’t found any other products that can really compare to bed head Products, I’m in love with their line of products for blondes
Dakota B.
Dundee
I love bed head and this product is seriously amazing. It works better than other brands like redkin and is perfect for protecting blonde hair from becoming brassy I’m very satisfied with this product and would recommend to friends
Carissa O.
I really like this shampoo. I bleach my hair, and I have hard water at my house. So after a few washes it starts to turn brassy. This stuff definitely prevents that when used a few times a week. It is a purple colored shampoo, it lathers very nicely, and it smells amazing. I do not find it to be the least bit drying, and I haven’t left it in for more then a few minutes at a time, but it has never left my platinum strands looking “purple”. I think it’s a win.
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
I have been using this shampoo for a couple of months now, and have found that it's a great first step in my hair washing routine. I love the smell, and feel like it really does a good job at getting my scalp nice and clean, before I second wash with a deeper, toning shampoo. I only bought the smaller size of it (it was $9.99 at my local H-E-B), and it has still lasted forever.
Anka D.
This shampoo not only smells good but infuses your hair with healthy nutrients to add natural texture to your hair. This product dissolves almost all of the oils that build up in your hair during the day.
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
Ehhh.. this stuff is okay. I’ve bought some drug store stuff that was way better though. It hasn’t helped my hair at all. Not a fan of the smell or the texture. Just all around average. My hair is bleached blonde. I just haven’t seen any kind of improvement at all.
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness this is the bomb I love love love this shampoo and conditioner it lathers up so good with just a little bit. It’s a bit pricey but nothing compares to this! I can’t stress it enough the way it makes your hair feel smell and everything. It’s AMAZING!
Justine O.
Papillion, NE
I love how Dumb Blonde smells. When I use this product I can tell that my hair is clean--it does not always lather well. I can also tell a difference with the shine and health of my hair. It seems to adequately hydrate my processed blonde hair. Paired with the conditioner and it makes for the perfect hair day.
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I'm guessing this is to use after you get blonde high lights? How well does it work?
Paula B.
Is that good for curly hair ?
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
What do they mean by chemically treated hair? Dyed?
Mia b.
BURSA
Will this work on my naturally blonde hair to remove the yellowish hue?
Christina R.
Is this shampoo a purple shampoo for blonde hair?