BY BED HEAD

Go back to your roots with Dumb Blonde shampoo, with keratin and milk protein, to help care for chemically treated hair. Getting blondes back to their brilliant best.

About the product:

• Fibre Actives help to penetrate the hair fibre and restructure damaged proteins so you can maintain healthy looking hair
  • Conditioning complex helps moisturise the hair leaving it feeling soft and healthy
  • Contains keratin and milk proteins which are known to reduce frizz and increase manageability
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Fruit Flash

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Arginine, Lysine HCl, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyurethane-39, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• is this the best shampoo to use to keep the blonde color ...1 Answers
  • Does this help fix color damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo dry out your hair like the Clairol shim...1 Answers
Charlea M.
Caro
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks and I definitely have been able to see a difference in my hair. I usually use John Freida, but I found this on sale at Ulta. I have a normal scalp and it doesn't leave my hair looking oily or looking dry. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and I definitely see a color change in my hair as well. It definitely does brighten my hair. I 10/10 recommend!
🌻Claire E.
Houston
I purchased this shampoo after I had my hair highlighted within an inch of its life. All of my hair was nearly blonde by the time I was done. I was really impressed with how this shampoo helped my damaged hair heal. My hair felt softer, stronger, and overall was nicer after about a week of using it. It helped my split ends and made my hair brighter and definitely cleaner. The whole set is truly wonderful, but the shampoo got my hair really clean and made it shiny, but still soft. My hair did not even seem damaged after awhile. I was really happy that I had invested in this shampoo. I think I would recommend it to anyone with chemically treated blonde hair. It will brighten, heal, and clean your distressed locks. It is truly surprising how well this shampoo worked.

Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love! I got this in a combo with the conditioner on Amazon for a great price! My sister/stylist suggested this for my hair after she highlighted it to keep my blonde game strong. It does the job as a purple shampoo and also smells pretty good. It’s a huge bottle and lasts forever!
Kerri D.
Bed head dumb blonde shampoo for blonde hair is a must have perfect for my dry scalp amazing smell and I haven’t found any other products that can really compare to bed head Products, I’m in love with their line of products for blondes
Dakota B.
Dundee
I love bed head and this product is seriously amazing. It works better than other brands like redkin and is perfect for protecting blonde hair from becoming brassy I’m very satisfied with this product and would recommend to friends
Carissa O.
I really like this shampoo. I bleach my hair, and I have hard water at my house. So after a few washes it starts to turn brassy. This stuff definitely prevents that when used a few times a week. It is a purple colored shampoo, it lathers very nicely, and it smells amazing. I do not find it to be the least bit drying, and I haven’t left it in for more then a few minutes at a time, but it has never left my platinum strands looking “purple”. I think it’s a win.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
The product is actually hard to get out, due to the pump on he product, so the packaging isn’t great. The product made my hair feel nice and look shiny and healthy, but it is kind of a high price for a small bottle of shampoo.
Anka D.
This shampoo not only smells good but infuses your hair with healthy nutrients to add natural texture to your hair. This product dissolves almost all of the oils that build up in your hair during the day.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
Ehhh.. this stuff is okay. I’ve bought some drug store stuff that was way better though. It hasn’t helped my hair at all. Not a fan of the smell or the texture. Just all around average. My hair is bleached blonde. I just haven’t seen any kind of improvement at all.
Gabriell S.
Jacksonville, NC
This stuff is amazing !! If you bleach your hair and wonder why no matter what you do it still comes out yellow and brass colors then you need this after one wash you will see such a huge!!!? Difference. After a couple washes your hair will be beautiful and platinum
Kathryn C.
I'm guessing this is to use after you get blonde high lights? How well does it work?
Paula B.
Is that good for curly hair ?
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
What do they mean by chemically treated hair? Dyed?
Gabriell S.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this stuff worth all the hype?
Christina R.
Is this shampoo a purple shampoo for blonde hair?

Walmart