BY BED HEAD

This moisturising reconstructor uses Protein Booster Technology™ to help repair hair from damage when used with either DUMB BLONDE™ Shampoo or DUMB BLONDE™ Purple Toning Shampoo. It also contain a conditioning complex which protects the hair externally. Great to use as a daily conditioner or a leave-in for longer to use as a mask. Hair is soft, smooth and ready for action.

About the product:

• For blonde hair
  • Formulated with Protein Booster Technology™ hair is protected and conditioned against damage for healthier, stronger hair
  • Hair feels soft and conditioned
  • Protects hair from frizz and flyaways
  • Enhances blonde vibrancy
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Fruit Flash

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Arginine, Lysine HCl, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyurethane-39, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Reconstructor Conditioner For Blonde Hair
  • "I use this occasionally when I want to deep condition my color treated hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Restores shine, making my hair look healthier and feel so much softer." in 1 review
  • "I wash my hair every day and let the conditioner sit at least 5 minutes a day before washing it out." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for my thin, color treated hair." in 1 review
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Shampoo for Blonde Hair is the perfect thing for me to use since I am a platinum blond. It keeps my hair looking white and in good condition. I like the shampoo and conditioner both together. my hair does not yellow and I use this about twice a week. If you are one that dyes her hair blond or bleaches your hair this is perfect for keeping your hair from becoming brassy. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will buy it again.
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is such an awesome Bed Head product! I have severely damaged hair so I like to try to use products that will help with that. This is definitely a great one as it is made for color processed hair which I have so I like using it. It is great for helping with breakage or dull hair as well. I like using it in combo with the shampoo that goes with it just to keep with the same brands at the time. The conditioner is so what thick but creamy and applies very easily. I like to let it sit on my hair for a bit so that my hair can soak it up. After rinsing it my hair feels awesome and is smooth and easy to run my fingers through. It is a little pricey but not bad compared to other salon quality products and you can usually find sales for it at Ulta as well which is nice. Overall I think it’s a great conditioner and definitely helps to make my damaged hair have life again!
Alison D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this product for conditioning...no I love this product for conditioning but it doesn’t get rid of brassy tones....if your a repeat hair abuser like I once was, this is a good product for moisture. If your looking to help with brassy tones I’d suggest a different product.
Kelley S.
Toledo, OH
I really liked this conditioner. It smells Amazing! I can tell a difference in my hair after using this. It’s easier to get a comb through my hair after I shower. Hardly any tangles, I notice More tangles with store bought Conditioner.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really like it it’s smoothing however I do feel like the yellow color does affect the toner in my hair like it gives off a yellowish hue. But it does condition well and helps detangle and makes hair manageable.
Kaleigh S.
Port Huron, MI
If you love a great quailty conditioner and love a great smelling one as well I suggest this! My hairdresser used this and I HAD to pick some up because of how soft it left my hair and how amazing it smelled! The price was great and worth it because it came with a pump!
Mallory C.
I’m all honestly I didn’t really notice much that it did for my blonde hair! However with that being said I LOVED the smell of this conditioner! Not only that but I was very thick so I only used like two pumps and it lasted forever! I literally bought this for the smell but was pleasantly supersede at how long it lasted!
Sarah S.
Stillwater, MN
A great recovery conditioner after I lighten my hair. I don’t use it every time I wash, but is a great boost for dried out and damaged hair. Good product for the price point. I would buy it again. Great to use after toning shampoo to help restore as well!
Bella A.
In my personal opinion it's not as good as a normal conditioner. You have to put a lot of the product in your hair to actually get the job done. Not worth buying honestly. I was super excited to use it, but I just got disappointed in the end.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
Love this conditioner! I used it often when I went platinum blonde on my own. I had to use it once in awhile because to often and my hair would feel like straw. So you do have to find a good balance of what works for you.
Jennifer M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Hi, I've had blonde hair for about 6 months and my curly hair disappeared. Now it's just wavy and I'm pretty upset. Will this help bring my curls back ??
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
Ive been wanting to try this because its for very damaged bleached hair. ive heard u don't necessarily have to have blonde hair, as it doesn't affect your color. is this true? Any brunettes outthere with experience with this product?
tabetha T.
Does this work is it worth the money
Erica K.
San Diego, CA
What have you used it for?
Kristen M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this considered a top product to get rid of brass? How does it compare to the matrix purple shampoo?