Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBed Head
Dumb Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo

Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo

by Bed Head

Banish brassy and yellow tones to enhance vibrant, bright, brilliant blonde. This specially-formulated shampoo is powered by violet toners to banish brassiness and brighten blonde hair, while cleansers and conditioners help refresh, detangle and control frizz.

About the product:

• For blonde hair
  • Purple toning pigments help to increase cool tones and banish yellow and brassy tones in blonde hair
  • Improves blonde vibrancy and adds shine
  • Hair looks and feels smooth and soft with reduced flyways and friz
  • To be used once a week
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Tropical Twist

How to Use: Use as necessary to help correct brassy tones. Leave in for 1-10 minutes depending on the level of brassiness. Follow with DUMB BLONDE™ Reconstructor Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac/Poudre de lait écrémé), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Carbomer, Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-9, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Trideceth-12, Potassium Chloride, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Does this actually cancel out yellow tones and give you a more icy blonde color?
Best purple shampoo that really gets out all the brassy tones?💜 Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo
Is this healthy for hair?
Start your review of Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Kiva K.
Fleming Isle, FL
I just recently went platinum and was told to use a toning shampoo to keep it looking fresh and white. I am so glad i chose this shampoo. It really does get rid of a lot of the brassy undertones. It smells great, sort of like coconut. I usually leave it in 5 to 10 minutes depending on my level of brass. With any purple shampoo, If you leave it too long you might end up with a little purple tint to your hair. It can be a bit drying, but conditioning after usually helps. If you are looking for a purple shampoo that works, definitely give this one a try because it smells great.
Daryna Y.
Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo uploaded by Daryna Y.
Purchased at: Target
The product claims to brighten my blonde hair but I did not see any changes, unfortunately. Also, my hair smells terrible after using it. I have had better brightening products in the past. I will not purchase it again and do not recommend. Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
This cleans well and keeps my platinum blonde looking near white (which is what I really like and am going for). Be careful though because they really mean it when they say it's PURPLE. If your hair is really porous it'll absorb the toning agents quickly and leaving it on too long might leave you with violet/purple hair. I alternate between this and the BedHead Catwalk shampoo for dry and damaged hair.
Lindsay C.
Coeur d'Alene
Smells great and helped keep my blonde light not brassy! I have a semi oily scalp and it didn’t make it any worse
Ali G.
Oshkosh, WI
Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo uploaded by Ali G.
Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo uploaded by Ali G.
Just snagged this today @ TJ Max for $6.99!!! It’s usually $14.99 normally and I’m so glad I got it! I can definitely see a difference. Its been months since I’ve had my highlights done but the blonde that’s hung on is more noticeable now after only one wash.
Carla G.
Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo uploaded by Carla G.
Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo uploaded by Carla G.
A great toning option for blondes. For platinum I still vote shimmer lights BUT this one not only smells better but 100% conditions and takes care of that hair. I feel like it still cuts gold, ash, and leaves that clean more neutral tone just as good as SL. This one is my pick! My blonde is even lighter now and I'm still happy!
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH
This shampoo works great! It smells amazing and leaves hair feeling clean and very soft! It really does help tone blonde hair and compared to other brands that I have tried this one is definitely one worth buying!
Caitlin H.
Broadview Hts, OH
I use this shampoo every other day to keep yellow tones out of my hair. If my hair is looking really yellow I put it in my hair dry and leave it in for 10 to 20 minutes and it works well. I’m happy with this purchase and see myself buying it again.
sumner J.
As a platinum blonde, this is one of the best toning shampoos I have found. It is super pigmented and leaves the hair nice and bright, you can leave it on up to 10 minutes and it really does help between toners.
Chloe L.
Hillsboro , OR
Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo uploaded by Chloe L.
Purchased at: Amazon
It made my hair sooo soft and smells amazing! I def could notice more lighting and toning compared to other purple shampoos! Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Purple Toning Shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ali G.
Oshkosh, WI
il y a 2 ans
Melissa M. ever tried this?
Melissa M. il y a 2 ans
It’s not bad! But my fave blond shampoo is Schwartzkopf.