Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ After Highlights Conditioner uploaded by Catherine H.Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ After Highlights Conditioner uploaded by Catherine H.

BY BED HEAD

A protein rich hair treatment with wheat, soy keratin & Pro-Vitamin B5 complex Provides nutrients & moisture while protecting highlights & color Use after highlights, chemically treated or damaged hair Apply as a PH balancer, daily conditioner or as a hair mask Leave on for 5-10 minutes.

Catherine H.
S San Fran, CA
I can’t believe I didn’t know about this product earlier!! My stylist had just recommended this product to me after a 4hour bleaching session and I love how much it repairs my hair. I use it on the weekly and it always takes away my frizz, prevents breakage and repairs my split ends. The only thing preventing me from using it everyday is that there is such a thing as protein overdose and it will make your hair stiff! This product also has a nice fruity scent that does not linger, being a dumb blonde is actually pretty rewarding ❤️
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great conditioner and you have to love the name. I certainly felt like a "Dumb Blonde" after torturing my hair with bleach and styling devices.  I love that it has protein in it.  Protein is supposed to be imperative for helping improve damaged hair.  It is a little pricey especially for the price you get.  I like the smell and that it doesn't weigh my hair down after using!
Alexandria R.
Charlotte , NC
This product is wonderful for my hair! It is great for me after dying my hair. It helps my color to not turn orange and it keeps everything moisturized. My hair is naturally wavey and dyed blonde, so the product is great for me!
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
No, I am not naturally blonde but have had my hair dyed or highlighted with blonde for several years now which is why I use hair products specifically designed for chemically treated blonde hair. I usually order my products from the salon but while I was shopping, I saw this and fell in love with the smell. The product itself is really gooey - but it still smells good! 😁 I used this for about 3 weeks and didn't notice any noticeable difference, so I just stopped using it.
Casy H.
Dumb Blonde is fantastic for dry/damaged hair! It's got a rich, foamy lather... And it smells spectacular, as all TIGI does, and it smells great all day! This is awesome for a dry scalp. You can feel it working every time you use it! I buy it frequently, and recommend to my clients who are "bleach addicted"!
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
I like to use this product once a week to help keep my hair healthy after getting balayage. It smells wonderful and makes my hair feel soft. I wash my hair about 3 times a week and use a sulfate free shampoo for the other two, but I really feel like this makes a huge difference in the health of my hair.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This is an amazing reconstructor for highlighted hair and it smells amazing. I love the Dumb Blonde line from Bed Head and this did not disappoint. My hair feels great after I use it, very soft and manageable instead of like straw. The shampoo that goes with this smells amazing as well.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
The dumb blonde reconstructor for highlights does a fairly decent job at keeping your blonde soft after chemical processing. It is heavy so it will weigh down fine hair, but if you use it only on the bottom 2/3 of your hair, it does its job.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I was drawn to this because of the catchy name and the packaging. But, i really loved how great it worked on my dry blonde hair. Its a bit pricey but its really a great product.
Barbara K.
Love this! Works really well for that dry or over chemically damaged hair. Not much is needed but make sure you leave it on for the recommended time to get the repair. Be safe with thinner hair. It's a heavy conditioner and may weigh the hair down.

Walmart