BY BED HEAD

Buy on Jet.com
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
Always use it because I used to dye my hair a lot. I love it, it leaves my hair soft and tangle free while also smelling amazing! Doesn’t seem to dry out my scalp or hair. Highly recommend!
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
This is great for blonde hair that has been highlighted. I love all of their products I have tried. Their shampoos are all sulfate free which is good for color treated hair also. I usually purchase mine at CVS when they have it on sale. It is a little too pricey in the salons.
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
Helps bring out my blonde and highlights, purchased from ulta, it's kinda pricey but goes on sale often, it lathers really well so a little goes a long way, the scent is one of my favorite selling points on this product & id highly recommend to anyone with highlights or blonde hair
Ashley R.
Keeps my hair feeling sleek and soft! It keeps my blonde shiney! It smells good! It is a huge bottle but expensive. You can find it pretty much anywhere. I love the bedhead products they are all great!
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Went blonde and I would use this all the time ! The smell is amazing ! It's a long lasting scent and the product last a long time . Best for colored blonde hair . I would buy again . I found this bottle for $9.99 at marshalls
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I use this when I need color safe protein. It doesn't strip your color & leaves your hair fresh & clean without over cleansing.
The tropical scent is amazing too.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
I was a pretty big fan of this shampoo when I first started highlighting my hair but over time it started to dry my hair out more than other toning shampoos. I also noticed that my hair might have gotten used to it over time and it wasn't working as well as it should have, my hair was still fairly brassy. Overall, I'd recommend if you're looking for a beginner's toning shampoo that's not as potent as some of the others out there.
Emily W.
My mom absolutely loves this shampoo when she gets her hair done. It helps protect her hair and also just keeps it looking healthy for up to weeks. This shampoo is great for people who like to color their hair. My mom is overall satisfied with this shampoo.
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
I have extremely dark hair and die it blonde, so I need a shampoo to help upkeep that look. I loved the smell of this originally, but I do think it helps keep my color longer. It has a good lather, and gets the build up out as well.