BY BED HEAD

A protein rich hair treatment with wheat, soy keratin & Pro-Vitamin B5 complex Provides nutrients & moisture while protecting highlights & color.

Use after highlights, chemically treated or damaged hair. Apply as a PH balancer, daily conditioner or as a hair mask Leave on for 5-10 minutes.

Josseline G.
I really wanted to love this products, as I love most Bed Head products; However, I don't find that it does much for my hair one way or the other. I've tried using a small amount, like I usually use for my smoothing cream, and it does nothing. Used a little more and noticed just a tiny difference.
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
First of all, I’m not blonde. But this is still an awesome product for anyone who uses any color treatment on their hair! It keeps my hair from getting too dry, which used to be a serious problem for me. I dye my hair once every three weeks, and this helps keep it healthy!
Crystal W.
I bought this shampoo when I began my process of going blonde. I have naturally dark asian hair and am in the process of going white. The product has a sweet scent and applies okay. It definitely helped with keeping my hair healthy feeling after lightening sessions.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
As a hairstylist Tigi products are some of my favorite. I've used this product consistently and it has shown results on my consistently processed and dyed hair. The smell is amazing and the results speak for themselves.
Ashley C.
It's a decent conditioner. I use this after I use the Dumb Blonde shampoo for my blonde hair. Coloring my hair sometimes dries it out and this conditioner does a good job of detangling and softening my hair.
Stephanie S.
Eatontown, NJ
The best conditioner ever!! It smells like pineapples. It makes my hair so soft and smooth, and it helps to keep my hair from going brassy. I have to keep hiding it from my boyfriend because he loves the scent so much.
Becca V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great deep conditioning product that really helps heal damaged hair. The only thing I dislike about it is the color of the product. It's a bright yellow, and I don't feel like it would help much with toning for blondes.
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use this as an every day (well, when I wash my hair a couple times a week) conditioner. I will mix it with the shampoo first & then the second time just the conditioner. I have thick hair & this stuff is a thick consistency so I don't have to use a ton. I also use it regardless of my hair color because it still works just as well. It is a bit pricey but Ulta often has sales on it. You can buy it at most drugstores, but you get a smaller amount for almost the same price.
Kaela J.
Raymond
I love how hydrating even just the shampoo alone makes my hair feel, and it's suds' up very quickly with wet hair. When adding the conditioner to the mix it's ultra hydrating and moisturizing. The only thing wrong with the shampoo and conditioner is that it can make my roots feel greasy if I put too much conditioner on, but then again that is any conditioner. Also the other negative thing is that both the shampoo and conditioner are very think and both feel like gel, so make sure to read what you're putting into your hair first
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Bed head dumb blonde conditioner is rich in keratin , protein boosting and moisturizing blends . This conditioner leaves your hair soft , bouncy , moisturized and tangle free after each use of this product. After bleaching your hair I would highly recommend this conditioner as a go to .
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
So is this only for colored hair?
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
Is his shampoo very hydrating?
Karter C.
Is this the same formula as the old dumb blonde that was orange colored? I didn't like that formula and I would be willing to try this one if I knew it was different.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Does this product a actually work on the hair and does it make a difference ?
Nicole S.
How does this work on the hair?