BY BED HEAD

A protein rich hair treatment with wheat, soy keratin & Pro-Vitamin B5 complex Provides nutrients & moisture while protecting highlights & color.

Use after highlights, chemically treated or damaged hair. Apply as a PH balancer, daily conditioner or as a hair mask Leave on for 5-10 minutes.

Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
I really wanted to love this products, as I love most Bed Head products; However, I don't find that it does much for my hair one way or the other. I've tried using a small amount, like I usually use for my smoothing cream, and it does nothing. Used a little more and noticed just a tiny difference.
Jenna B.
Deltona, FL
I've been dying and bleaching my hair since I was close 13 years old. 10 years worth and my hair is so damaged but when I ran across this product while shopping at Ulta I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did, it has done a great job healing my hair and it makes my hair so soft! I'd definitely purchase again.
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
First of all, I’m not blonde. But this is still an awesome product for anyone who uses any color treatment on their hair! It keeps my hair from getting too dry, which used to be a serious problem for me. I dye my hair once every three weeks, and this helps keep it healthy!
Michelle W.
Huntingtown, MD
I can’t explain how awesome this is! First of all this isn’t just for blondes!!! It’s pretty much for anyone who colors their hair and has major damage like me!
It smells delicious and after only seconds of putting it on my hair is soft and silky and that’s before rinsing it off! I try to leave in my hair for maximum repair and softening so basically 15-20 min while I’m showering and shaving ect. I’ve been using this over 15 years probably longer.
Love love love this and I can honestly say it’s worth the price Bed Head Dumb Blonde™ Reconstructor Conditioner For Blonde Hair is definitely a go to! You won’t be disappointed
Brenda L.
San Diego, CA
I bought this product for less than a month and my hair was totally destroyed. I started using it twice a week and letting it act for 20 minutes warming my hair. This product was really wonderful for my hair! Really rebuilds. The smell of it is wonderful, it leaves your hair very soft and shiny. ps: I've used other products too for best results.
Crystal W.
I bought this shampoo when I began my process of going blonde. I have naturally dark asian hair and am in the process of going white. The product has a sweet scent and applies okay. It definitely helped with keeping my hair healthy feeling after lightening sessions.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
As a hairstylist Tigi products are some of my favorite. I've used this product consistently and it has shown results on my consistently processed and dyed hair. The smell is amazing and the results speak for themselves.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
It's a decent conditioner. I use this after I use the Dumb Blonde shampoo for my blonde hair. Coloring my hair sometimes dries it out and this conditioner does a good job of detangling and softening my hair.
Stephanie S.
Eatontown, NJ
The best conditioner ever!! It smells like pineapples. It makes my hair so soft and smooth, and it helps to keep my hair from going brassy. I have to keep hiding it from my boyfriend because he loves the scent so much.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great deep conditioning product that really helps heal damaged hair. The only thing I dislike about it is the color of the product. It's a bright yellow, and I don't feel like it would help much with toning for blondes.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
So is this only for colored hair?
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
Is his shampoo very hydrating?
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Does this product a actually work on the hair and does it make a difference ?
Karter C.
Is this the same formula as the old dumb blonde that was orange colored? I didn't like that formula and I would be willing to try this one if I knew it was different.
Nicole S.
How does this work on the hair?