Bed Head Dual Waver 2" 2-In-1 Styling Iron

by Bed Head

Style your hair with this dual waver from Bed Head. With and adjustable design, this waver allows you to create loose or defined waves and curls. In Style 1, you'll look natural with big loose waves. You can make your hair look more textured with small defined waves in Style 2.

About the product:

• Adjustable styling barrel for a variety of wave sizes and shapes
  • Tourmaline Technology for healthy, shiny, frizz-free results
  • Provides gentle heat for smooth, healthy waves
  • Heats up to 400-degrees
  • Power source: Power outlet
  • Materials: Titanium, plastic, rubber, electronic components
  • Dimensions: 2 inches wide x 13 inches long
  • Model number: BH301

Does this product give you wavy hair or curls?
How does this hot hair tool work with thick hair? Does anyone know where I can buy it and for how much?
Start your review of Bed Head Dual Waver 2" 2-In-1 Styling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Maple grove , MN
This is the tool I use to get big full beachy wavy hair! I absolutely love it! I have a lot of hair so it does hurt my hand after a while but this will usually last in my hair a few days with only a few touch ups in the morning. I like how you have the option to do bigger waves or smaller tighter waves. It gives a nice texture if you are used to stick straight hair like me.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Oily, Straight, Thick
San Marcos, TX
I've had this product for a few years not and I'm not that crazy about it, the waves just aren't very natural looking and I can create better looks with just a simple wand. I've only really used it to create volume and texture when I'm doing an updo.
Dark Blonde / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Longmont, CO
This product is so fun! I love how you can create the different types of waves. It takes me back to my middle school days. It doesn't ruin my hair and it is fun to use. Highly recommend if you are wanting a crimped or beach waves look
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Dryness / Straight, Fine, Thick
Bellingham, WA
My sisters and I have owned this waver for a few years now and it still works perfectly! My hair doesn’t hold regular curls so this is the next best thing for something other then straightening my hair. It heats up fast and has a shield to protect your skin. It has two different settings for wave size which is great for both long and short hair!
Light Blonde / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Oily, Straight, Fine
Oswego, IL
This is the best product to get that wavy hair without all the hassle of sleeping in braids, or curling each strand of hair. This does this trick for you and it works so quickly! I recommend this product.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
Freedom, NY
I love this 2 wave iron. I actually bought it back in high school 8 years ago and it still works! You can make your curls tight or loose, so that's awesome, especially for different lengths of hair!
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Straight, Wavy, Fine
Wytheville, VA
I bought this with high hopes. My hair is so thin and fine and it's hard to get any wave at all. Honestly, it's only so so . It takes a long time and ends up looking like large crimping throughout your hair. I wouldn't likely recommend it to others.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Straight, Thin
Davenport, IA
I have curly hair so if I go to bed with my hair wet and it still looks decent I will plug this in fast and touch my hair up some and I’m good to go! I have had this for almost 8 years and still works great!
Medley, FL
I feel this iron is very useful I use it a lot of time it leaves my hair in the place that I want and it does not damage it so much I really love it even though I use it with a heat protector I think it's important to keep our hair well taken care of
Auburn / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Staten Island , NY
i love this wand i keep it at work in my desk drawer to do my hair. i plug it in under my computer. it doesn't take long to do your whole heading using this wand since you can use big chunks of your hair and still have a nice everyday hairstyle. i would reccomend