Bed Head Dual Waver 2" 2-In-1 Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Style your hair with this dual waver from Bed Head. With and adjustable design, this waver allows you to create loose or defined waves and curls. In Style 1, you'll look natural with big loose waves. You can make your hair look more textured with small defined waves in Style 2.

About the product:

• Adjustable styling barrel for a variety of wave sizes and shapes
  • Tourmaline Technology for healthy, shiny, frizz-free results
  • Provides gentle heat for smooth, healthy waves
  • Heats up to 400-degrees

• How does this hot hair tool work with thick hair? Does an...1 Answers
Bed Head Dual Waver 2" 2-In-1 Styling Iron
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not happy with this product, my iron broke not long after purchase, not to mention after about a month after using the barrels stopped heating up when I tried turning it on.  It seemed cheaply built with low quality materials.
Taylor Q.
Maple grove , MN
This is the tool I use to get big full beachy wavy hair! I absolutely love it! I have a lot of hair so it does hurt my hand after a while but this will usually last in my hair a few days with only a few touch ups in the morning. I like how you have the option to do bigger waves or smaller tighter waves. It gives a nice texture if you are used to stick straight hair like me.
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
I've had this product for a few years not and I'm not that crazy about it, the waves just aren't very natural looking and I can create better looks with just a simple wand. I've only really used it to create volume and texture when I'm doing an updo.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
This product is so fun! I love how you can create the different types of waves. It takes me back to my middle school days. It doesn't ruin my hair and it is fun to use. Highly recommend if you are wanting a crimped or beach waves look
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
This is the best product to get that wavy hair without all the hassle of sleeping in braids, or curling each strand of hair. This does this trick for you and it works so quickly! I recommend this product.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I love this 2 wave iron. I actually bought it back in high school 8 years ago and it still works! You can make your curls tight or loose, so that's awesome, especially for different lengths of hair!
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
I bought this with high hopes. My hair is so thin and fine and it's hard to get any wave at all. Honestly, it's only so so . It takes a long time and ends up looking like large crimping throughout your hair. I wouldn't likely recommend it to others.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
I feel this iron is very useful I use it a lot of time it leaves my hair in the place that I want and it does not damage it so much I really love it even though I use it with a heat protector I think it's important to keep our hair well taken care of
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
i love this wand i keep it at work in my desk drawer to do my hair. i plug it in under my computer. it doesn't take long to do your whole heading using this wand since you can use big chunks of your hair and still have a nice everyday hairstyle. i would reccomend
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
This styling tool helps your hair achieve that beach wave look without much effort! It does get really got so be aware of that. Also, you need to hold it upside down so the waves look right
mariesa L.
How does this hot hair tool work with thick hair? Does anyone know where I can buy it and for how much?
Zoe S.
Australia
Does this product give you wavy hair or curls?