Bed Head® Cyberoptics® Eyeshadow uploaded by Miranda M.

BY BED HEAD

This Cyberoptics Eye Shadow comes in a handy magnetic flip-top case for utter practicality. This Lime shade from TIGI Bed Head has a pigment packed formula with high levels of shimmer for that ultra chic look. The light levels of shimmer mean you can add plenty of depth and sparkle but won’t look over the top when you step out!

Whether used dry for a creamy, soft layer of sweeping colour, or wet for more solid, vivid detail and outlining, Cyberoptics Eye Shadow will give you the level of colour you need to stand out from the crowd!

Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
Bed head had many great products, hair and makeup! Their shadows are very true to color and seem to be a bit thick! Also seems like mis of them have a shimmer to them, which isn't my favorite, but are very very nice to use in the corner of your eye to make it pop or right under your brow!
anabel c.
This eyeshadow is very buttery and silky. Very pigmented too and it last a long time. I don't like the packaging though because the eyeshadow can get damaged or it opens easily too.
Dalena L.
Worcester, MA
Never used this but I do use other things from this brand and they worked out really well for me. for example, the hair products that they have are really good
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
I personally love their white shadow, it makes your other shadow pop out more! Packaging could be better but the magnets keeps the top closed.
crystal g.
San Antonio, TX
Very pigmented eye shadow lasted all day the only thing I really didn't care for was the packaging it was like cardboard
Michelle S.
Morrow, OH
Best eyeshadow I've ever used. It lasts forever! Smooth and dramatic eyes. My only issue is it's so hard to find!!
dorothy s.
Deltona, FL
It's not the best it feels kinda dry and chalky it's not the first thing I reach for the color is kinda patchy to
Natazhia G.
Port Richey, FL
It has a lot of fall out but nice pigmentation.it.blends very well.......I suggest using a little at a time
Jennifer B.
Aiken, SC
Bed head eyeshadows have great pigment. When I use it with a primer it last all day and night.
Nara N.
Long beach , CA
Wow, haven't used bed head makeup in a very long time. I was pretty satisfied with it though.
Yara A.
I didn't even know Bed Head had makeup products . I've never seen them around here in Canada. Does anyone know where they're sold?
JaMarique W.
Powder Springs, GA
I freaking love this stuff! I've gone through so many bottles. I have excessively dry skin and this mask is hydration 101 for my face. It's so luxurious and leaves your skin soooo smooth it is just Heaven for your face.
Kathy P.
North Bergen, NJ
are they long 'lasting eye shadow.
Nicole G.
What other eye shadow brand would you compare them to? Do you use them with eyeshadow primer or without?

Amazon