Bed Head Cyberoptics Eyeshadow uploaded by Miranda M.

BY BED HEAD

This Cyberoptics Eye Shadow comes in a handy magnetic flip-top case for utter practicality. This Lime shade from TIGI Bed Head has a pigment packed formula with high levels of shimmer for that ultra chic look. The light levels of shimmer mean you can add plenty of depth and sparkle but won’t look over the top when you step out!

Whether used dry for a creamy, soft layer of sweeping colour, or wet for more solid, vivid detail and outlining, Cyberoptics Eye Shadow will give you the level of colour you need to stand out from the crowd!

Buy on Amazon*
Rochelle G.
Albuquerque, NM
I liked nothing about this eyeshadow. I used it long ago and there was NO pigmentation, tons of fall out, and tons of disappointment. It looked more gray than black. Had to keep dipping into the color for more pigment. Not very blendable. Gave to my little sisters friend.
Leady T.
Awesome pigmentation, wish I had more. Champagne color is the best!!!! Any of you guys know where I can get a hold of more colors, and also do they have a matte cranberry shade?
Crystal C.
Wakefield, MA
I had this a long time ago so i am not sure if they changed the formula but I wasn't in love with this eyeshadow because I felt like it was so dry and patchy blending it out was too much of a messy effort...I believe I trashed it.
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
There is a reason no one realizes Bedhead produces makeup. These aren't the worst Eyeshadows, but they are not worth the price. They are barely pigmented. Bedhead should stick to products for hair.
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
This whole line of makeup is honestly one of the best I have ever used, but sadly I can no longer find it anywhere. Oh please if you would be readily available again! So pigmented, so velvety, so long lasting on my super oily skin!
Tina L.
I didn't know Bed Head makes "makeup products" these Cyperoptics eye shadows are beautiful.Especially this shade it is just a beautiful champagne color it is great for everyday thrown on the lids kind of color. I love it.
Gina R.
Chichester, NH
I don't even think they make this anymore! The whole TIGI line has been reformulated and repackaged. But, this has been one of my favorites for years! The color payoff is amazing, and it blends so nicely! It's great for sensitive eyes and skin.
Cindy W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Color is nice and shimmery. It has a really buttery consistency and it's very pigmented. I highly recommend this product. You will not be disappointed and will come back to purchase more colors.
Trista W.
Rochester, NY
My hairdresser is also a make up artist who endorses bed head products. She used this on me for my junior prom and senior ball. I love their shadow! Beautiful shimmer and long lasting wear.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
Bed head had many great products, hair and makeup! Their shadows are very true to color and seem to be a bit thick! Also seems like mis of them have a shimmer to them, which isn't my favorite, but are very very nice to use in the corner of your eye to make it pop or right under your brow!
Yara A.
I didn't even know Bed Head had makeup products . I've never seen them around here in Canada. Does anyone know where they're sold?
JaMarique W.
Powder Springs, GA
I freaking love this stuff! I've gone through so many bottles. I have excessively dry skin and this mask is hydration 101 for my face. It's so luxurious and leaves your skin soooo smooth it is just Heaven for your face.
Kathy P.
North Bergen, NJ
are they long 'lasting eye shadow.
Nicole G.
What other eye shadow brand would you compare them to? Do you use them with eyeshadow primer or without?