Bed Head Curve Check XL Tourmaline Ceramic 2 In 1 Styling Iron uploaded by Sarah S.Bed Head Curve Check XL Tourmaline Ceramic 2 In 1 Styling Iron uploaded by Pat R.

BY BED HEAD #58 in Curling Irons

Tousled waves, tempting texture... there are definitely curls ahead! The Bed Head Curve Check XL Tourmaline Ceramic 2 In 1 Styling Iron gives you big bold curls when wrapping hair over the balls or perfect spirals when you wrap in between the balls... or get crazy and mix up your style by doing a little of both.

• Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for frizz-free curls and massive shine
  • Clamp-free wrap and go design
  • High heat up to 400 degrees F

Buy on Jet.com*
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it leaves my curls looking fabulous
I use this on a daily basis! And I absolutely love it, it’s totally worth it for the price! I highly recommend it I love the packaging as well! I think many people will enjoy it
Katylin P.
Natalbany, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this over Amazon for about $20 in 2016. I only used it a few times as I was not inpessed by the curls. The wand itself worked great, it just did not provide the curl texture I wanted.
rafaela l.
Delray Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love being able to change the way my hair looks, and this product it’s exactly what I need. You can’t go wrong with this! The price is very good also, not forgetting the beautiful color.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let’s be honest... this looks like a sex toy, but hey! It gets the job done! (The hair job, what did you think I meant!?) I love this tool! It leaves me with perfectly curled hair, it heats up fast and I don’t have to leave my hair on it long to get the curl I need. Once I curl I just flip my hair to loosen the waves and boom! Sexy hair!
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only curling wand that I ha e used for the past three years! I can get beach waves or tight curls using one wand and my hair always turns out great. The shape of this wand makes it easy to curl your hair and I love the heat settings.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes a while to get used to but makes nice curls. This is definitely a good option for the price and doesn’t look fake like many curling irons can produce. I only wish it came with better instructions so I could’ve learned to use it quicker!
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to curling iron! Depending on how you hold your hair it can give you big, bouncy curls or tighter curls that look like ribbon. It is seriously the best curling iron I have ever used and I love how it is hot pink!
Miranda B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is amazing! I always come out with beautiful spiral curls that last all day. It works very well with long hair that needs to have lots of room to be curled with & gets hot enough to get the job done.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m really bad at curling my hair and this is the first product ive tried that has actually allowed me to accomplish the look. It’s easy to use but be careful it does get hot! It’s really inexpensive and easy to use!
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this circling iron. It's much easier to use than the ones you have to curl around your hair. By wrapping it around the iron your hair won't get snarly. Totally worth the buy
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I have been wanting to buy one of these but I'm not sure if it will work with my hair type. I have very long (almost to my butt) thick hair will it work with my hair type? I want nice tight curls
Denisse C.
Heredia
De verdad quisiera usar este producto! Para ver cómo quedarían los curvas en el cabello!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
What is the difference between the XL version and the regular version? Which one is better?
Charlotte D.
Murray, KY
How do I try this product
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Ive really been wanting to buy one of these but I have very long and thick hair. Do you think it would work good for a person with hair to the bottom of their back and very thick hair?