BY BED HEAD

Tousled waves, tempting texture... there are definitely curls ahead! The Bed Head Curve Check XL Tourmaline Ceramic 2 In 1 Styling Iron gives you big bold curls when wrapping hair over the balls or perfect spirals when you wrap in between the balls... or get crazy and mix up your style by doing a little of both.

• Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for frizz-free curls and massive shine
  • Clamp-free wrap and go design
  • High heat up to 400 degrees F
  • Cool tip
  • Tangle free swivel cord
  • 120/240 Voltage

Madeline R.
I love how it has the indents so it’s easier to wrap your hair around it I naturally have curly hair but these curls are so cute after done styling if you buy it I’d definitely wear a glove I’ve accidentally burned myself a few times it doesn’t feel too good
Kaylamarie G.
Newyork
No good. As i said in a previous review this i guess only works on certain hair types so if u have like soft , straight hair this can be good for you but other wise its a game of roulette if u wanna take the chance dont let nothing stop u but i have curly thick hair and it did not work . A curling iron from the drugstore worked better than this one so ...
Tamara L.
Clinton, WA
I just got this for my birthday and I love it already! I’ve only used it once so I’m still getting the hang of it but it wasn’t very hard to figure out the best technique to get a great look. I am very happy with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural wave look.
Laura D.
don't use curlers very much, got this to have for when i want to have an extra flair to my hairstyle. I like this curler, leaves nice loose waves but you can also create tight waves that last a few days. I would purchase this again.
Emily S.
Beach Park, IL
This is my favorite way to curl my hair. It’s awesome! I can curl my hair In about 15 min if I want really defined curls and 7 min if I want beach waves. I love this product so so much!!
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Was good while it lasted. Unfortunately mine stopped working within a few months. These curling wands only run about $20 so it’s not a huge loss. I do love the unique curls the bubble wand gives. I would definitely consider repurchasing.
Mary Catherine M.
Kings Mountain
LOVE this product! It is great if you want very curly bouncy curls! It gets super hot so they stay in longer and don’t fall out easy! Would definitely recommend to friends!!! Also it’s super inexpensive and easy to take on the go!
Beth S.
Smiths Creek
This one takes some getting used to. It doesn't seem to get very hot, at least not to hold a good curl in my difficult to curl hair. It does give a great look after you have mastered how to properly use it. It is time consuming to do your entire head of hair.
Miranda B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This curling iron is amazing! I always come out with beautiful spiral curls that last all day. It works very well with long hair that needs to have lots of room to be curled with & gets hot enough to get the job done.
Raenny R.
Phoenix, Arizona
Literally in love with this curling wand! It is very affordable! Great for its price point! My tip for it is to wrap your hair around the wand with the wand facing down and put your hair into the grooves! It leaves you with a perfect, beach wave curl!
Norma R.
colorado❄️
What does this type of curler do?
Katie B.
Highland, IN
I've been wanting to try this curling iron. Before I buy it I want to know how easy it is to use, if it changes the look of your curls, and any other thoughts anyone may have.
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Ive really been wanting to buy one of these but I have very long and thick hair. Do you think it would work good for a person with hair to the bottom of their back and very thick hair?