Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chasity M.
Clarksville, IN
This is a good curling wand if your new to the wand game & wanna try one out! It's super affordable & it definitely gets the job done! Its not as good as my higher end curling irons but it does the trick & u can't beat the price! Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling WandBed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Alyaa ..
Alyaa
I am using it since more than year, there is no heat control just ON /OFF
the heat is very enough to curl your hair.
120/240 V and 85/80 W
Ordered it from amazon.com
Size the circle 1 inch / long 15 cm.
فير الشعر عملي بالنسبة لي وحرارته تساعد على أداء الغرض والحرارة عالية لازم تنتبهين وانتي تستخدمينها طلبته من
amzon.com
تشتغل على 110/220 وطول قطر الدائرة 1 انش وطول الفير 15 سم
Jessica K.
Rockfield, KY
I love my curling wand by Bed Head. It's a lot easier to use than a normal curling iron with clip, faster, and the curls stay in longer. I ordered mine from Amazon about a year ago and it's one of my favorite purchases. I will definitely buy another one once this one wears out.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
My saving grace right here ! Love love love this little guy. He always saves me when I need my curls. Straight and to the point! Highly recommend.
Alissa R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
The price point is insane for how good this wand is! I have tried expensive brands and they do not compare. I’ve had this for 5 years and it still works great!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I definitely like how they use tourmaline instead of something else. This is sooo easy to use. I'm not great at doing things to style my hair but this is fool proof. I usually put my hair in a high pony tail and then curl the parts of my pony tail and let my hair down and put some texture spray in. You can see in the photo I've attached how effortless this iron makes curling.
Kambria R.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this curling wand! It leaves me hair smooth and silky and allows me to get soft beach waves or curls.
Sammii S.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this want gives pretty medium loose curls it's my everyday go to styler when I'm doing my hair and want curls not too tight
Caroline T.
Denver
This curling iron is literally the best thing that’s ever happened to me. It gives me such nice, defined curls that stay in all day even without hairspray. I love the way my curled hair looks and I use it all the time. In the photo, this was second-day curls!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I never thought that a wand would give better results than a curling iron (my hair looks a hot mess with a curling iron). I love love love my wand. I can get my whole head done in 10 min. Now I have long hair almost to my lower back.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1