Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer M.
Pasadena
Not my favorite curling wand but it gets the job done. I wish it heated up faster and got to a higher temperature. I have really thick hair and have to separate it into the smallest sections just to get waves. This wand would probably be more ideal for people with thin/fine hair.
lindsay j.
knoxville
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought one of these today and I already love it! It was so easy to use and it made my hair look GREAT. It is just what I was looking for. I've never been able to curl my hair well until now.
Kelsey W.
Hot Springs
I’m hooked on this curling wand and so is everyone I know! I have recommended this wand to everyone that compliments my hair. It’s that good! It creates the perfect beachy waves
Olivia R.
Loveeee this wand!! i got 2 for 1 during an ulta sale and i surprised my sister with the other one. This wand i used almost every weekend and my hair stays shiny and smooth even with using this hot tool.
Teresa M.
Glendale, KY
This get very hot and curls my hair very well! My curls typically last 2-3 days. I find it to be more affordable then other brands. I’m a repeat user of this one! I’d certainly buy it again!
Kristen C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this wand. It gives me the perfect curl without burning my hair. It's lightweight and easy to use. Heats up fast.
Sierra B.
College Station
This is my go to wand! Makes the perfect curls and waves, I recommend it to everyone
sarah v.
Redmond, WA
This product is pretty nice, it curls my thick hair nicely. The curls do fall out after a while, but they look nice when they’re still there. It heats up really fast and it heats up evenly, overall i like this product.
Maddi H.
Gibbstown, NJ
Tbis curling iron saves my life. It is so easy and you can create so many different curls. I love the beach wave the most. It a
Is affordable and well worth the money.
Jaci S.
I absolutely love my curling wand! I have never been very good at curling my hair with a regular curling iron or with a straightener. Wands are very easy to use and my hair keeps the curl for days. I would highly recommend this product!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1