Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
I bought this at Ulta on sale for $25 and really like it!  I like that it heats up in seconds and curls my hair quick!  I like the taper on this wand, it is great for my long hair.  It came with a glove, but I don't really need it, it looks pretty cheap and is really small.  The big downside to this curling wand is that there is no temperature control, just an on/off switch.  I would have like to have had the option to adjust the heat.  Overall I would recommend this as a cheap curling wand that does a good job.
Monica A.
Elgin, OK
Honestly life changing for a girl with long hair! :) it's super fast to heat, stays heated, and I can wrap my super long hair around it & curl from root to tip with no problems. I can also do lots of different looks with this one curling wand. Hands down, best hair appliance purchase I've made.
Danielle T.
Loganville, GA
This was one of the first curling wands I ever bought. This size doesn't give you those big loose curls, but more of a loose wave to your hair. Which I like sometimes. I have other wands that keep curls in my hair for much longer than this one but it's a good wand for the price
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
I just got this wand and have tested it out and I love it! Mine has a black tip at the end for safety purposes I'm sure so it doesn't look exactly like this anymore but it is perfect for wavy curls that aren't so tight I love it! This is definitely worth buying if you don't want to pay for a high-end curler that can do the exact same thing! It's $30 at ulta and you can use a coupon online so you get it cheaper! Worth it!
Natalie S.
Bronson
Great go-to wand, beautiful curls, you can wrap your hair up to make right curls or wrap it to make loose curls, just a great wand all around
Alli H.
It gets the job done, fast and easy to use. Heats up pretty hot in fast time, but just careful when handling it, I have melted some nail polish on it without even realizing how close it was.
Katie R.
Clarksville, Arkansas
I love this curling iron. It gives me beautiful curls and I have had it for about 3 years now and it still works great.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is my favorite curler of all time for the price it is amazing! And I love the size of the wand because it gives me amazing loose curls.
tori_rost R.
West Deptford, NJ
I use this wand every day and can get lose curls in 10 mins! The wand is affordable, heats up quickly and is a quality product! I take small pieces and wrap them around the iron for about 10 seconds. Once finished I brush them all out!
Jillian S.
I have had this for about five years, and it is still going strong. I use this at least once a week if not more to curl my hair. I love it so much especially for being $40.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1