Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sabiha
This curling wand is horrible. What a waste of money. It doesn’t get hot enough and doesn’t hold a curl at all- and I have wavy textured hair. It was inexpensive so I opted for it but you get what you pay for.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,032 reviews
I totally hate this wand. I actually just gave it away. It did nothing for my hair. I love the brand but I am disappointed in this product completely.
Alison H.
Kingwood, TX
I hated this tool! I couldn't get used to the tapered barrel. My hair is too smooth to stay and the glove they provided didn't do anything.
Joelle K.
It doesn't have any clip to hold your hair. It is very messy and difficult to use. The only plus side is that it can give you several sizes of the curl you want. Still the no hair clip is the dealbreaker for me. It makes it harder than it needs to be. I'll stick with a traditional one.
Kayla H.
Calgary, AB
I really wanted to lobe this wand as it was my first one and I love my bead head straightener but it gets way to hot and doesn't get the curls the way I like them
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Honestly this is not my favorite Wand. I thought I would love it and paid a decent amount for it, however it really doesn't create lasting curls in my hair. I bought it because I liked the size of the barrel and had a Revlon wand before that I LOVED... the barrel was just too small. But I never use this wand now because it just takes so long if you want to actually create a decent curl and does not hold well at all.
Breanna T.
Surprise, AZ
Not the best.. returned because it wouldn’t heat up enough and didn’t work like it was supposed to
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I LOVED how this curled my hair. I really wanted a curling wand that didn’t taper and thought this was a good purchase....it was until about the third time I used it and it didn’t hear up. The wand would pretend to be on and never heated up. It was only $15 during a sale but I’m very disappointed it stoped working on the third use.
Alexandria L.
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Disappointed with this it doesn’t have any heat control options and it doesn’t hold my curl no matter the technique.
CoCo K.
Las Vegas, NV
I get really confused on how Tigi makes such great hair products but their wands and irons seem low quality in comparison. I would compare it to a Conair , so it can get the job done but no where near a hot tools or similar.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1