Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Carmen U.
Cincinnati, OH
Super inexpensive and a great purchase. It does it’s job and it’s so reliable! I love this one
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
I absolutely love this curling wand. I have used it for years and it works great! Perfect curls!
Alaina B.
Lafayette
By far my favorite curling wand! It works so well and is priced so good! I have thicker, processed hair and didn't think this would work but it works fabulous! I would buy this product again. It heats up quick and my curls last all day using this wand!
Juliana I.
I loveeeeee this. I recently purchased it on amazon for $15 and it is exactly what I wanted. I have always used a tapered wand but never got my curls exactly how I wanted them. After some research I decided I would try this one. I love it. The curls stay put but don’t feel stiff. It is so affordable and accessible too. I want to try their other styling tools now. I would recommend this to everybody. The one thing I want to point out is that there is no way to adjust the temperature. There is only an on and off switch. It does come with a heat protective glove.
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this curling iron! It's affordable and works great. I have straight, fine/thin hair and it's easy to curl, but hard to keep the curls in. I find with this curling iron that my curls last all day, even into the next day! I'll wake up with perfect, beachy waves. Unlike other curling irons, it gives me a thicker looking, and more bouncy, curl. You can do anything with this curling iron--from loose, beachy waves, to big voluptuous curls, to tight curls. It's easy to use, just a simple on/off switch. It heats up very fast, too which is a plus! Nothing worse than having to wait for your curler to heat up. Only downside would be that you can't pick your temperature, but for someone like me, I don't mind that at all!
Natalie S.
Bronson
Great go-to wand, beautiful curls, you can wrap your hair up to make right curls or wrap it to make loose curls, just a great wand all around
Afka S.
Medicine hat, AB
I LOVE this curling wand. It gives me the perfect curls every time and you just can't beat the price. I find that curling wand curls give a much prettier look than regular curling irons.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Eu absolutamente amo essa varinha. Eu pensei que não seria bom o suficiente porque não tem configurações de calor, mas acabou funcionando ótimo! Tem um fio longo para que você nem sempre precise estar ao lado de uma tomada elétrica.
Britney L.
Huntington
I love this wand! My hair use to never curl and with this it holds up to 2 days! This wand is amazing. I use this product a couple times a week. The price is so worth it! I would highly recommend this to anyone who’s hair never curls with anything.
Annie T.
when i saw the price of this i doubted its ability to work because it’s so cheap but i have yet to be disappointed
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1