Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this curler ! It comes in handy i love how you can manage what type of curl you want! I got it as a gift and I love it i love how its ceramic too it damages your hair a lot LESS ! I highly recommend it
Inda K.
Los Angeles
This iron has been with me for years and it always gives me nice curls. I love the orange color and the fact that it was affordable and effective. I didn’t need anything fancy so this iron was perfect for me.
Courtney L.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this iron. I purchased without looking into it on Black Friday one year and went back to repurchase another size. They’re so affordable (even when not on sale) and worth the money. My curls come out looking wonderful and shiny every time!
Liz C.
Cupertino, CA
This product is a great value for the price you pay for it. I can't believe it's only about $18 on Amazon and at Target! It makes perfect beachy waves/loose curls in my hair, while making my hair voluminous and have a lot of body. My hair holds up curls really well with this curling wand.
Christina F.
Great option and very affordable. There are better brands out there, but for your money, I don't think you can beat these. I've never had an issue with my wand and I get good curls that last well every time I use it.
Kayla B.
I love this brand. I bought this wand on Black Friday a year ago.. I got is for $14! Such a great deal! It actually works on my bone straight hair! I bought it at ulta beauty. I would recommend and buy again!
Jaci S.
I absolutely love my curling wand! I have never been very good at curling my hair with a regular curling iron or with a straightener. Wands are very easy to use and my hair keeps the curl for days. I would highly recommend this product!
Karrina B.
Covington
Purchased at: Amazon
This curling wand is amazing!!!!! I don’t know why people pay big bucks for the other brands when this one is just as good. It makes perfect curls that last all day. And I love that I can get around my whole head without it cooling down!
Macy S.
kingwood
I love this curling iron! It’s easy to use without the clamp. I’ve had it for about two years now and it still works great. I like the medium size of the barrel. Would recommend. And it’s inexpensive.
Katie C.
Gladstone, MI
I LOVE this curling wand. My curls are always perfect and last all day. I wasn’t sure if I would like that it only has one heat setting, but it has worked very well for my hair. Definitely recommend!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1