Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
My new go to wand. I just got this a week or so ago and I have been using it every single day. It's easy to use, gets super hot, and the curls hold all day long.
I am getting one of these for my sister for the holidays, that's how much I love it!
Jessica L.
I wanted to achieve easy everyday beach waves and this products works really well. It only has an on/off switch, no adjustable heat options, but it heats up great and I’ve used it on my own hair as well as friends’ different hair textures.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
I love this curling iron. It leaves really nice waves or curls. It takes a while to get used to it since it is only the barrel and not the clip. It does come with a give so you won't burn your hand. I will buy again if it is still sold.
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
These created great tight curls, but the wand is a little hard to manage if you’re not skilled in hot wands. This was my first hot wand experience and I thought it was a great, inexpensive tool, however the heat adjustment wasn’t that great.
Hannah E.
Purchased at: ULTA
My main thing if I wish it was hotter, or had an adjustable temperature. It doesn’t always work great with my thick hair. However, I love the soft waves it creates on me. I just wish it got hotter, so the style would last longer.
Olivia D.
This curling iron is great compared to the other ones in the line! It gets hot & makes gorgeous curls, you can make them tighter coiled or looser, very versatile yet very effective! Love this curling iron & highly recommend!
Courtney H.
I overall love this curling iron but depending on my haircut it works and doesn’t. It was affordable when I got it (black Friday at ulta) and was only $15. It’s lasted for 3+ years so overall I’ve gotten my money’s worth.
Elyse C.
It took me a while to get the hang of using a wand curling iron, but I’ve absolutely loved my curls the last few times I used this. My hair stays extremely bouncy with no product and look nice and wavy on day 2.
Alessia J.
Bellevue, NE
I love this wand! It makes my hair look great by creating a medium sized curl that is semi tight. Eventually my hair will fall out to a soft wave. It only has one heat setting, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s affordable and I definitely recommend.
Courtney L.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this iron. I purchased without looking into it on Black Friday one year and went back to repurchase another size. They’re so affordable (even when not on sale) and worth the money. My curls come out looking wonderful and shiny every time!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1