Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kaitlyn R.
I absolutely love this curling wand - before it, I was never able to curl my hair, but this want is easy to use, it heats up fast and creates beautiful, soft, long lasting curls.

It is a great product for the price as well! Definitely recommend this wand!
Amanda ♡.
Great Neck, NY
I really like the Bed Head curlipops 1' ceramic styling iron. I have had it for YEARS and it hasn't burnt out yet, which is surprising bc of how frequently I use it. It heats up quickly and is awesome for a quick curly style in the morning. I have recommended this product to friends in the past.
Arelys R.
Can’t live without my curls!! This wand heats up quick and works great. My curls last all day. The cord is long enough for easy movement. Super affordable and works great. I get so many complements on my hair.
Christine H.
Milpitas, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Bed Head curling irons are great! They are affordable and they get the job done. I’ve never really had a problem with their wands. Usually for my fine/thin hair, I am able to use this wand to create loose waves. I would just curl my strands and then tousle my hair so the curls could turn into waves!
Jean-A’Layn S.
Hamden, CT
This gives a nice amount of volume if you’re hair is flat and it is very easy to use. It comes with a curling glove so you don’t burn yourself too. I purchased at Ulta and it was on sale. I would recommend if you’re looking for a decently priced wand.
Amy K.
Taylor, PA
I just ordered this curling wand online and love it . It makes me have beach like wavy hair not too curly and it stays in my hair until the next day and I have thin hair so this curling wand is awesome and can't wait to try others from this brand ..
Alyssa S.
I have been using this curling iron for about 4-5 years now- I think I have the older version it’s lasted so long. My hair is naturally straight, so I use this to create some effortless waves. Love it!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
One of the better wands on the market. I found mine on sale at Ulta so it was a great steal. Works well if you like tighter curls so I don’t use as often because waves are more in style now. One thing I would change about this wand is the length of the cord.
Carlotta D.
Riverdale , IA
I use this when I want a loose curl. My hair is pretty short but it gets the job done. It’s a good starter wand for the price and it’s every easy to use. If you’re wanting big, loose beach waves that I would invest in the Lustré 32mm barrel wand from Lange!
kate e.
E Patchogue, NY
I loooove this thing! I originally bought the 1.25 “ for my shoulder length hair and it wouldn’t hold the curl. Went back and exchanged for this one and it gives the perfect beachy curl. Only one heat setting but still is great for the price.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1