Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I really like this wand! Good quality and gets the job done my waves lasted through the day and into the next. Very easy to use. I started using this more recently when I cut my hair because my curling iron made me look like Shirley Temple. Very happy with this purchase and would recommend to others
Alana C.
Oakland, TN
love this curling iron! It always gives me the best waves. I usually use this product at least once a week, and it will give me curls/waves that can last 2-3 days!
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
I love bed head wands. I have 2 in different sizes. They heat up quickly and come with a protective glove. They do a great job of curling the hair and not pulling or tangling. I use them often and I've never had the heating change. They have great prices and are very good quality.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought one of these for my sister in law and myself one as well and we love it!! It give you those big beach waves and I always get complemented on my hair when I use this curler and it’s so affordable!! Bought it at ULTA and used the extra 20% off and made it even more affordable!
Sherlie Kay M.
ORLANDO, FL
Love this little curling wand! I got it at ULTA during one of their deals for 14.99 and it's been going strong for 2.5 years. Barrel heats up quickly and evenly, I never worry about creasing, it was well priced and seems to be well built. Definitely grab one if you're a beginner!
Hannah G.
Ford City, PA
This curler does the job but my curls don't seem to last all day. I also tend to get a bit drizzled while using this one. Although if I was in a pinch I would use this it wouldn't be my go to, the price is excellent I believe I only paid $8 for mine can't complain about that!
Anne S.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually own two of these curling irons, just so I'm never without if i'm keeping on in my gym bag or at home. It's cheap and works amazing to create the perfect curls. Keep them tight or brush them out for more body. I've had both mine 2-4 years and they still work like a charm. I wouldn't invest in anything else.
Kaitlyn R.
I absolutely love this curling wand - before it, I was never able to curl my hair, but this want is easy to use, it heats up fast and creates beautiful, soft, long lasting curls.

It is a great product for the price as well! Definitely recommend this wand!
Amanda ♡.
Great Neck, NY
I really like the Bed Head curlipops 1' ceramic styling iron. I have had it for YEARS and it hasn't burnt out yet, which is surprising bc of how frequently I use it. It heats up quickly and is awesome for a quick curly style in the morning. I have recommended this product to friends in the past.
Arelys R.
Can’t live without my curls!! This wand heats up quick and works great. My curls last all day. The cord is long enough for easy movement. Super affordable and works great. I get so many complements on my hair.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1