Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel N.
I bought this on Amazon for an insane deal, and it was perfect! I needed to curl my hair for a wedding, and this was perfect. My hair can be fussy about curls, so I was nervous that there wasn’t a temperature setting. I had no issues though. This gave me the perfect curls. Not so tight that I looked like Shirley temple, but also not so loose that they fell right out. I’m a huge fan. It worked so well I’ve even been tempted to curl my hair more often.
Kirra B.
Valdosta , GA
I cannot say enough good about this product. I have fine thin hair and this works so well! My curls last for two days after using this and some dry shampoo. I’ve had it three years now and love it.
Grecia C.
Iowa City, IA
This was my first curling iron and I really liked it! It includes a glove so it can protect you from burns which helped a lot!!! Haha since I was a beginner in curling my hair I was really nervous of burning my hair but just don’t leave your hair for a long time and you should be fine. I styled my hair for a few parties and the curls lasted for the whole time!
Carolyn A.
Ann Arbor, MI
The best curling wand I've ever used. The price is extremely affordable, and the quality is great - I've used the same one for three years. This wand makes my very curly hair have a beach wave look and never disappoints. The width of the barrel allows waves that are less structured than those on a smaller barrel. If you're looking for a wand, get this one!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This is a great curling wand. It was actually the first wand that I bought. I’ve had this wand for over 3 years & it still works just as good as it did on day one! It gets really hot, which I love, because my hair is hard to keep curl on. It’s also really affordable! Overall this is a great product that’s worth every penny I spent on it!
Tricia C.
Ann Arbor
I was shocked at how much I like this wand, especially for the price.  It was less expensive than the other wand that I have, but works much better.  I would recommend.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This has lasted me a few years so far and shows no sign of tearing up anytime soon. It effectively curls my hair but it doesn’t get so hot that it damages your hair really bad. It only has the on/off button so you can’t change the temperature or anything but that doesn’t bother me. It works great and has lasted me a long time.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I used bedhead when I first started to use products on my hair! These are cheap but do the job, sometimes I still go back to their hot tool because it works better compared to most high end hot tools
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
I have had this almost four years now and could not imagine myself without one. If something ever happened to it, I can't see myself going two days before replacing. I use no less than twice a week, and I can have stiff, lasting, perfect curls or laid back waves. 3.5 feet of hair, and I can be done in 15 minutes!
Ariana G.
San Luis Obispo
I was curious to try this after I saw that I had positive reviews and I was shocked at how good it was. It heats up nicely so it leaves your hair in the crawl for a long amount of time in the barrel size is just right for that pretty bouncy curls. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for the perfect curl.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1