Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie S.
Horton, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this curling wand! I have always had problems curling my hair, but this product has made it so much easier. It does take some practice to get used to how to hold it and I definitely recommend using the glove until you get the hang of it for the sake of your fingers. Overall it’s super user friendly even for those of us who are awful with these kinds of things. And for the price, it’s a great iron to learn with!
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
I found this on sale one day, and bought it on a whim. It has become my favorite, everyday curling iron. It heats up so quickly and provides the absolute perfect curl. 100% love this and will rebuy when mine dies!
Ashlen R.
Blanchard
I love this curling wand. It's the first one I ever tried a few years ago and compared to others, I still love it and continue to use it to curl my shoulder-length hair. I feel like you have a lot more control with this tool which is handy. It takes seconds to heat up and you don't have to leave your hair on it for very long at all to get a perfect curl--maybe 10 seconds. Perfect for a busy student like me.
Natalie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My "go-to" curling iron!  I literally use this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.  the curls hold so nicely and I can create such nice and natural waves.  I can curl my whole head in about 5-10 minutes at most and I don't feel like it's burning or damaging my hair that much.  you cannot go wrong with the price point either.... I think it's about $30 and I much prefer it over the curling wands that cost $150+.  A must have in your bathroom if you want to create natural, lived in waves.
Robyn K.
Appleton
My only big complaint about this item is it doesn’t have a temperature control. It does have a nice curl and it’s a great barrel size to achieve different types of curls. It’s affordable and does a great job.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
So this was my first curling wand and I have to say its reay good. If you go to bed heads website, they have videos to show you how to use their products. I loved the color of this wand and the fact that it came with a glove. I wish the glove was a little better quality but hey for the price point im not complaining too much. I bought mine on target.com since I could never find it in,a store. It shipped super fast too.
Jessica A.
I have always been absolutely terrible at curling my hair but I desperately wanted to learn to get it right. I decided to go with this Bed Head curling wand and instantly fell in love when I saw the first curl fall off of this. Super easy to use and its one heat setting never leaves me wondering if I'm going to burn my hair off. I LOVE this curling want and plan on buying more of the Bed Head curling wands in different sizes.
megskluzacek S.
Duluth, MN
This curling iron is very versatile and I have had it for about 4 years. The price is very reasonable and the only thing I would suggest is a larger barrel! I have straight, fine hair and it works great!
Jessica V.
This product is amazing. Before using this I always had problems with other curling irons leaving my curls just as I wanted them. This product leaves my hair curled and the curls actually last and stay in my hair for days. Great price point and easy to purchase. I bought mine from ulta. If nothing else seems to work for you and you think curls are nothing but a dream for you definitely give this a try.
Rachel N.
I bought this on Amazon for an insane deal, and it was perfect! I needed to curl my hair for a wedding, and this was perfect. My hair can be fussy about curls, so I was nervous that there wasn’t a temperature setting. I had no issues though. This gave me the perfect curls. Not so tight that I looked like Shirley temple, but also not so loose that they fell right out. I’m a huge fan. It worked so well I’ve even been tempted to curl my hair more often.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1