Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I've tried using conventional curling iron in the past but can never manage to not have a kink from the clamp in my hair, so I resorted to a curling wand instead. I'm glad I did!! This thing is great. It was twenty bucks on Amazon and came with prime shipping. It comes with a heat glove as well, which is really nice. there's only one heat setting and the only switch that can be controlled on it is the power switch, but it heats up fast and to the perfect temperature. Your curls may start out tight but will loosen up over time, resulting in perfect loose curls!!
Kelsey R.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this wand! I have fine straight hair. My curls hold all day. Super affordable and a great value. Cons are that there is only an On switch and you don’t have the ability to change the temperature. Also does not have an automatic off switch if left on too long.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I have had this curling wand for YEEEAAARRRSSS and it still works just as wonderfully now as it did when I first bought it. I love the loose wavy curls this gives my hair. Over the course of owning this wand my hair has been all sorts of lengths, styles and colors, and no matter what the curls look so pretty and effortless, and they last all day long. If you've solely used curling irons, using a wand may be a bit of a learning process (it definitely was for me) but once I got the hang of it I found myself using this more often than my curling iron.
Kelsey W.
Hot Springs
I’m hooked on this curling wand and so is everyone I know! I have recommended this wand to everyone that compliments my hair. It’s that good! It creates the perfect beachy waves
Jessica C.
I bought this a few years ago from Amazon. I just wanted a quick cheap curling wand and this is exactly what it is. It has been working just fine, and it is great value for money. Maybe as I experiment with my hair more and become more of a master, I would like to upgrade to a new tool, but this definitely allows you to create different curls for your hair, depending on the size of the pieces you use at a time, the spacing of the hair, etc. All in all, I have liked it and it is super easy to use.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This is very easy and great I love how they make these and you can just throw your hair around it get every piece and not have those Kinks it gets very hot and it does a great job it doesn't frizz your hair out or anything you're actually doing it with your hand by yourself just twist your hand around the hot iron with your hair
Hana R.
pennsylvania
I recently bought this wand after getting my hair done at the salon in Ulta. It was the cheapest and I just wanted something with a bigger barrel than I had. Being that it was a product that was inexpensive I didn't have high hopes but this wand turned out to be my go to wand now. The curls look like you just stepped off a beach and last most of the day. I do notice that the curls aren't as intense once night comes but a 5 minute touch up fixes that straight away! This iron is so amazing for achieving curls I use mine twice a month and my curls stay almost all day
Brenda K.
This curling wand creates the most beautiful loose waves and even the best super curly curls! It heats up so fast and makes my hair look amazing! Just be careful, it’s so hot that if you barely touch your hand or neck by accident that it leaves a good mark.
tori_rost R.
West Deptford, NJ
I use this wand every day and can get lose curls in 10 mins! The wand is affordable, heats up quickly and is a quality product! I take small pieces and wrap them around the iron for about 10 seconds. Once finished I brush them all out!
Amanda W.
Grant
So I bought this when I decided to chop my hair off and was struggling with curling my hair with a flat iron....... this is by far the best investment ever!!!!! This is one of the products I can not live without, I would get rid of everything I own ( including my blow dryer ) before this!!!! I absolutely love this and could not live without it.
Side note: this with burn you really really bad if your not careful but it does not stop me from loving it!!!!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1