Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa P.
Mount Holly, NC
In the past I have used a tapered wand which ended up being super frustrating in keeping the hair on the wand. I went searching for a new one and ended up with this one! It’s a great wand and super easy to handle!
Olivia R.
Loveeee this wand!! i got 2 for 1 during an ulta sale and i surprised my sister with the other one. This wand i used almost every weekend and my hair stays shiny and smooth even with using this hot tool.
Amy P.
Dallas, TX
Decent wand, dies get very hot and the glove they give you isn’t awesome. I would get a better heat resistant glove. It’s an effective tool though and very affordable, I think I paid $15 on Amazon.
Teresa M.
Glendale, KY
This get very hot and curls my hair very well! My curls typically last 2-3 days. I find it to be more affordable then other brands. I’m a repeat user of this one! I’d certainly buy it again!
jessica J.
Nashville, TN
I actually don’t own this but my roommate does and I actually choose to use this one over the one I own! I love how simple and easy it is to use and it really gives my curls the best look!
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
I almost feel that I can’t review this honestly because I might just be bad at using it. But what I do know, is it heats up pretty fast, is pretty easy to not burn yourself, and only takes a few seconds to make a tight curl. I REALLY wish it had an auto-shut-off feature. It’s cheap though, so I can’t complain too much. I find it a bit hard to get close to my scalp with it.
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
I’m on my second bedhead curling wand. The first one I had stopped working after about a year or so. I bought it again because it is so affordable, but after another year, I’m finding the same thing is starting to happen - the cord doesn’t seem to connect to the wand properly. I am happy with how it curls my hair, just not with the longevity of the wand. However, for the price you pay, I guess you can’t complain too much!
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
This is hands down the VERY BEST curling iron I could ever possibly own. I know that if mine ever breaks (which I’ve had it for almost 6 years now) I will immediately go buy another one. My hair doesn’t hold curls with traditional curling irons but with this wand, my curls will hold for over 3 days and still look amazing. 1000% recommend
Amy C.
MISSION VIEJO, CA
This was a relatively inexpensive curling wand compared to others I saw at Ulta. I decided to try it out and was pleasantly surprised with how well it works! I have thin/fine hair so a curl never usually holds no matter what I do. The first beadhead wand I bought changed that. I'm giving 4 stars though because I repurchased a few years later and it definitely changed and not in a good way. With my new ones, the curls don't hold as long and I have to keep the curl wand against my hair for a longer period of time. Nor sure why there was such a huge difference in the two.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I've tried using conventional curling iron in the past but can never manage to not have a kink from the clamp in my hair, so I resorted to a curling wand instead. I'm glad I did!! This thing is great. It was twenty bucks on Amazon and came with prime shipping. It comes with a heat glove as well, which is really nice. there's only one heat setting and the only switch that can be controlled on it is the power switch, but it heats up fast and to the perfect temperature. Your curls may start out tight but will loosen up over time, resulting in perfect loose curls!!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1