Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've had this curling wand for a while now and it works great! I love it so much! Wasn't very expensive either which I also love! Lol! Always does a great job with my hair which doesn't hold a curl well! I bought it at Ulta!
Kendal L.
Kilmichael
I love this bad boy. It’s great for short, medium or long hair. My only negative is the cord rotates completely around the handle for easy usage but it causes the cord to short out over time.
Rachael P.
Lineville , AL
I can’t rave about this product enough to do it justice. My hair is extremely hard to curl and keep curl in but not with this guy. So simple to use and I love the easy adjustable heat setting
Alexis L.
turlock ca
I LOVE THIS I want to try more, my bedhead products never let me down I like the curls it gives and the volume I get when I use them, always a luscious, voluminous look, definitely a go to!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my holy grail curling iron. I’ve had it since high school so it’s been my favorite for 5 years now. It makes perfect curly curly curls, or soft beautiful waves. I love this curling iron.
sarah s.
This product makes your hair from straight to curly is very nice for a change and this really does its job its not expensive at all and it heats really quickly i recommend it its worth the try.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing and affordable curling iron. I prefer a switch to a button so I don’t accidentally turn it off while curling my hair. 1” is the perfect size for all hair lengths and it gets hot enough without burning your ends.
Karli💕✨ G.
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best curling iron and it’s cheap! Get it on amazon so that you save like $15. I use this 3 times per week and it curls my hair fast every time with beautiful curls. Hold each curl for about 12-15 seconds.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
My favorite curling iron EVER! I have been using this curling iron for years and refuse to use anything different! This wand gives my hair the perfect beachy waves! I totally recommend this wand!!
Serena M.
Blue Springs, MO
Gives a great curl, either tight or wavy. Really comfortable to hold in the hand, and the cord swivels around so you won’t get caught in it. Only has one heat setting though, and it doesn’t get scorching hot.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1