Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jordan D.
I’ve owned my Bed Head Curlipop 1” wand for almost 4 years and I don’t know what I would do without it. If you are looking to get one, I would. It takes some practice to use, but once you get the hang of it, it will make your hair look fabulous. The curls stay in my hair for 2-3 full days of wear and I am always complemented. These usually go on sale during the holidays at super affordable prices. Great gift idea. Packs nicely in luggage.
Savannah P.
Winchester, KY
I have had this curling wand for about three years now and it still functions like it is brand new. It gives me the effortless beachy curls look that I love when I actually do put heat on my hair. The only con is there is no heat adjustment so I have no idea how hot it truly gets.
kristen s.
Suisun City, CA
I really loved this curling iron. This gave me the best curls and good quality. I left the one I bought in a hotel room and never found another one better than this one. I purchased one for a quick curl and I thought the wand was going to fall apart. Get this product for a good curl.
Love this wand so much I’ve bought two of them! The only thing I wish was different is if it had different heat settings rather than just on or off. However, for the price, I love it! It heats up fast and curls hair evenly! I would definitely buy again
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this curling iron! It's affordable and works great. I have straight, fine/thin hair and it's easy to curl, but hard to keep the curls in. I find with this curling iron that my curls last all day, even into the next day! I'll wake up with perfect, beachy waves. Unlike other curling irons, it gives me a thicker looking, and more bouncy, curl. You can do anything with this curling iron--from loose, beachy waves, to big voluptuous curls, to tight curls. It's easy to use, just a simple on/off switch. It heats up very fast, too which is a plus! Nothing worse than having to wait for your curler to heat up. Only downside would be that you can't pick your temperature, but for someone like me, I don't mind that at all!
Emily B.
Milledgeville, GA
I’ve been using this for years and it’s never failed me. It heats up fast and cools down quickly, which is great for travel. It’s sleek and doesnt get buildup from product or anything. Adjustable heat would be nice, but it’s great anyway.
Maria A.
chicago
This curling iron gets pretty hot and creates beautiful curls. I don’t use it too often but when I do my hair looks great. I have wavy hair so this helps just to make them look more put together. I would recommend this curling iron.
Juliana I.
I loveeeeee this. I recently purchased it on amazon for $15 and it is exactly what I wanted. I have always used a tapered wand but never got my curls exactly how I wanted them. After some research I decided I would try this one. I love it. The curls stay put but don’t feel stiff. It is so affordable and accessible too. I want to try their other styling tools now. I would recommend this to everybody. The one thing I want to point out is that there is no way to adjust the temperature. There is only an on and off switch. It does come with a heat protective glove.
grace m.
This curling wand is the best I have tried. You can make right or loose curls very easily. I have used it multiple times and it works super well. It heats up super fast and is a great wand. I’m kind of obsessed with it!
Melissa P.
Mount Holly, NC
In the past I have used a tapered wand which ended up being super frustrating in keeping the hair on the wand. I went searching for a new one and ended up with this one! It’s a great wand and super easy to handle!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1